Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This thread is deticated to RMJL and Flowerchild

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Redheads always add a little excitement and fun to any trip........especially in the wilderness all snuggled up next to a campfire burning a big joint and getting nature high!!!!!

2. i just bought a tent...of course, i bought it for the sole purpose of smoking out, but im sure i could go campin in it...and i know how to build a fire :D:D:smoking::smoking:

3. DAMN!!!!!!!! You know how to build a fire.........you can do more than me. But I'm good at cuddling and other things that shall remain unspoken. If you go camping anytime soon..........think of me because I will be at home getting stoned with my cat!!!

4. I''kl take you camping sweetie. I hope you are good at snuggleing because i don't leave fires to burn through the night!

I'll catch you some fish and cook them for you. Then you can fix gravy and biscuits for breakfast. We'll make you know what the rest of the time. When it gets time to go home, but we have weed left, We'll say fuck it and stay till we have nothing left to eat or smoke.

Isn't love grand!!!

5. Bud head, love is indeed grand...........especially when you have biscuits and gravy to satisfy your munchies. It has been so hectic at work.........this is the first time I have sat down. Babies are coming out everywhere!!!!!!!! I do need some serious cuddling time right now or a big joint one...oh well, only 2 and a half more hours and I can go home!!!!!!!!

6. You must have one of the most rewarding jobs at times. One of the most dissappointing jobs as well.

Sending you more karma and love to ya friend!

Now where is my damn biscuits and gravy! LOL

7. Bud Head.........the UPS man should be delivering your biscuits and gravy sometime in the near future. You will probably get them on the same day that my harley arrives that you sent me. LOL!!!!!

And yeah, I have a rewarding job. Why they decided to make me charge nurse, I'll never know. I think they are trying to kill me with stress. I had to deliver a baby today with no doctor and I delivered it in the hallway on the way to the delivery room. So I deserve to smoke an extra bowl or two for the day I have had!!!!

Bud Head..........I send you all kinds of good karma and love as well!!!!

8. Delivering babies in the hall way now. Sounds like my kind of thing!

When Samantha was born the nurse said when the dr gets your wife cut open , you can stand up and watch. (I was still married at the time) so I stood up and watched the whole c-section. It was amazing!

Have a great day!

9. I need to set my tent up now!!! You guys have me wanting to go camping. I don't really dig starting fires but when others do it I have a tendency to laugh my head off......oh, wait.....that's when they CATCH themselves on fire. I almost was confused. Well, I was confused, apparently. I do that when I'm high sometimes. And I am.

10. you am sometimes high?

11. I'm high right now and getting ready to smoke another!!!! Marijuana is my best friend!!!!!!

12. well hell,ill just sit here and smoke a bowl with ya then...and we can talk about the good ol tomorrows

13. Namron..........this next hit is for you!!!!! I do hope you are getting as blinded as me!!!!!!!

14. maaaaaan that reminds me..my buddy asked me today "are my eyes red"..i said "man, i would tell you, but i cant see em from here"...and then we fell over laughing

~fin~