Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This thread is deticated to RMJL and Flowerchild

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Would it be possible to make up with out fighting?? I don't like to fight but I love to make up!

2. FLOWERCHILD!!!!!!!!! What, oh what ,are we gonna do??? I've got red hair too, so technically we are both right! You like spankies and I like the harder stuff. Bud Head has to agree with us both....oh yeah, Bud Head...you do!!!!!!

3. Oh no, two red heads.......and we CAN be stubborn at times! LOL. You are definitely more of a woman than me......that harder stuff is just a LITTLE too painful for me.......but you go girl!!!! LOL.

And Bud Head, sometimes fighting is just a must........you get all worked up and have alot more frustration to relieve!!!!!! LOL.

4. Holy shit!!!!!!!! Two redheads, I'm in trouble now!!!!

Ladies i'm just going to say this once, so listen to me!

I love you ladies alot. I"ll do my best to take care of ya, But i don't think that i'd want a threesome with two redheads! That wouyld be worse than fighting with the devil himself!!!!

Now agreeing with two redheads(that are women to boot) has to be law some where! I wouldn't want to piss off to redheads myself!~

Love ya ladies!

5. And we love ya too!!!!!!! But as you already know women are always right (especially the red headed ones)!!!!! Because even the pot god couldnt help you did happen to piss us off. But I don't think you would do that..........after all a genie that grants wishes has to be a damn good fellow if I do say so myself.

6. Yea i know that women are the queens. I also know that redheaded women are the rulers. So queens rule!!! right!

I would NEVER piss ya'll off. It would have to be some thing that is't under my control to piss you ladies off!

Satisfaction garanteed includes never pissing ya'll off!

Love Ya's!!

7. The bad thing about being about a queen is I am having to kiss a helluva alot frogs and I still haven't found my prince yet!!!!

8. Thats a princess that kisses the frog.

You just haven't found the right king yet. They don't come from frogs! That may be why you haven't found thim yet!!!! LMAO

9. Holy shit, I thought I was the only redheaded one, are all the girlies here red headed? Maybe it's a conspiracy. Are we taking over the city and I just missed the memo or something? ;)

10. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not another one. Red heads are for having fun!!!!

I Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv red heads!!! They are wild and crazzzzzzzzy!!!

11. Another red headed woman!!!!! We are definitely taking over because we are indeed wild and crazy. But thats what makes us so damn fun!!!!

12. Oh yeah! We ROCK, girls!!!!!!!!

13. skimming post...saw normsy poo, whip, and red heads....

did i turn left at the wrong light?

or is heaven this green?

14. Heaven is definitely this GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. im goin to smoke out the tent today!!!

the only reason i bought this tent was to smoke it out!! mwuahahaha!!

16. You know, I put a tent in my backyard for the purpose of getting high and not having to deal with the bugs. I want to go fishing and camping out but I can't find anyone to go with.

17. What about the BF Flowerchild? Can't you get him out of the house?

Maybe you need to find a friend to go with you. Camping and smoking go hand in hand!

18. yeah, thats the only reason that i bought then tent....only to smoke it out..as a matter of fact, im high as hell right now, im gonna rant

19. Oh, my b/f has ceased to exist in my reality forevermore!!! He decided to screw my "supposed friend" and thought I shouldnt be upset because friends should share everything. Oh well, at least I have more weed now that he is gone. So its just me and my cat, Chunky Butt, and he doesnt like going outside and fishing/camping is no fun by yourself!!!!

20. id go campin with a redhead anytime!