This Swag Needs Assistance

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by b1ackjeebus, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Hey Everyone:

So in the first picture I wanted to show you all the nice new concentrate bong I picked up the other day. An ILL Pyrology Piece that hits like a champ, no drag situation.

HOWEVER I have a single dilemma:
    In the second picture I show you the joint on my bong
    In the third picture I show you the ashcatcher I want to be able to attach to my bong.

What degree of adapter do you think I should get so my ashcatcher will attach the exact way in my picture?

I assumed a 22.5 degree adapter would work, but I am not sure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 45 degree go. The one you have was made to fit both 45 and 90 its in-between, just do 45 and it'll be off centered, but it won't be hitting the stem and it'll perc fine...

3. Nice pick-up man! I love the Pyrology piece's, they're sweet

4. It will be off centered away from the bong right? not towards it?

5. Away = 90 degrees
    Towards = 45 degrees
    Centered = ~30 i would think

You're probably going to need to custom an angled 18 female to 14 female either way though I don't those are common

6. I have a website that does the 14mm ashcatcher female to 18 bong female on a website i just needed to know what degree to get. Do you think that 22.5 will have it be centered/ what is your rationale for 45 degrees being pointed away. I just wanna see how you came to that conclusion.

Thanks