Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This sux

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Escalade561, May 23, 2008.

1. I went to the local shop where I get all my smoking supplies and my PHX'S so I went in tonight around closing and they always hook it up so I had cash on me and I wanted to get a 36 inch tetra for like 200 which is amazing but I go in and fell in love with the new green doble perked flat bottom phx with a diffuser and sticker was like 310 so in like what can u do on this one and he couldn't cut the price since its new but I think I'll wait a week or two until I can get store discount which I'd get it for probly 2 bills with a case so that's my new project waitin to get that and 6 more says till my molino mad scientist gets here :D

2. Aw :(

Sorry to hear that. We've all gone through the troubles of waiting to have enough cash for the glass we want though.. hehe. :p