1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

this summer blows

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by overgrowray, Jul 10, 2002.

1. This summer really sucks one thing after another keeps fucking up. I kept saying to myself all winter that i was going to get a big harvest at the end of the summer, but i don't think i'm going to pull off even a 8th. I can't stand growing outdoors, i try and try but never get a good harvest, i'd really rather grow indoors. I'm really pissed off right now so i figured i'd bother you about this.

Right when summer started i had 6 good female plants indoors that i put out, 3 died because of shock of moving them, one died later because of bugs, one my dad had in a shady area then moved it to a really sunny open area (are front yard) and we got a lot of sun that day and it burnt the fuck out of it(i knew it would). Then the last of the 6 is still alive but it was ate the fuck by bugs. I planted 20 seeds the day after the one plant burnt to hell, none of them seeds came up, then i planted 30, and 6 came up. So now i put them 6 in pots in a nice sunny area, i transplanted the ate up plant into a pot and put it over near the other 6. Them 6 were in a shady area and now there out in the sun but its really cloudy today i hope they don't burn up. It's july 10th and most my plants just started... errr this summer sucks.

2. Sucks to be you huh....have faith,,patience,,it will work out eventually...

[​IMG]

3. i hope everything works out, i should try growing opium or salvia and sell that for cash for weed. hehe, but i really don't know were to get seeds for ether of them so i uno. My dads gettin pissed because nothing outdoors is doing well so i think hes going to give in and go with my plan to grow indoors, haha i finnaly get whut i wanted.

4. Damn, overgrow, I wish my dad had been a little more "open" with the idea of growing at home...I could've been harvesting like crazy for several years now. But like Ndica said-- Patience --it's a must have. :)

Farside 12

5. all the opium plant is is poppies. you can get them from any nursery, almost. get the papaver soniferum ones. if you can't get to a nursery, buy poppy seeds from a supermarket. they will grow as long as they weren't cooked. but we just went to a nursery and got the healthiest looking plant and planted it in my moms garden. she had been babbling about poppies anyway so i fully supported the idea. the only bad part about that is it may take about a year for it to reach maturity (at least thats what my mom said)

6. patience is something i don't really have, hehe. oh and pyro i like your willie nelson quote. Yeah i was thinking if i did get some poppy seeds i'd probably wait till next year to grow um, or maybe just start one indoors and keep it as a mother if it can be cloned.... errr i uno i'm not thinking too straight i need to get high first.

7. WOW. look at how old this thread is! It was made a couple months before I tried weed. were you underage when you made this thread, dude?

8. Fucking don't gravedig.

9. I think you meant to say "Don't fucking gravedig."

Grasscity Deals Near You