Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this sucks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Grey pen, Apr 21, 2009.

1. So i just started smoking back in november right. of last year and so i really liked it and i continued doing it but what sucks is i move alot so i dont know where to meet people that sell Weed you know this majorly fails for me. and i have so much work and shit so how do you guys think it would be a good way to meet someone who sells?

2. #2 Acid Raindrops, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    headshop, college parties, mysace, munchies section at walmart lol.

3. talk to the people you already know, it may be a longshot, but they may know people in the new place, also webehigh.com

4. Here is a tutorial:

1. Just roll up to a really sketchy part of town
    2. take out a $50 bill and get out of the car and wave it in the air
    3. Yell out "Who's got weed, I need some weed"
    4. Repeat step 3 until someone either:
    A. Gives you some weed
    B. Beats your ass and takes your $50

So, there you go follow those instructions and you have a 50% chance of getting weed for $50.

5. ask people u see if they smoke bud, as long as they look non-undercover-cop-ish. if they say yea see if they can point you in the right direction or get u some

6. Walk into a crowded place and yell "i would like to buy some marijuana!"

But seriously; parties, facebook, places where young folk congregate, headshop customers?

7. wouldnt the point be to NOT look "undercoverish"?

8. I think that what he said bro, I'm not 100% though I'm a little stoned so I should probably stop analyzing it.