1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

this sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Mar 5, 2004.

1. ahhh my whole body hurts and i've puked 7 times today already.. i got some kinda stomach virus or flu. if heroin withdrawl feels anything like this then i never wanna do heroin, not even a lil bit (dreamt while napping that i did heroin once n got withdrawl from it, n wokeup feeling like this)

illness's r horrible.
  2. i know. stomach ones are the worst.
    food posioning is the worst thing i ever had. Its like lie down whtach tv throw up. repeat all day and night, then when theres nothing there to throw up, just sit over the toilet heaving. gives my a shiver down me back just thinking about it.
  3. I have this friend who did heroin on a regular basis for about a week, he spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on it. He finally quit since he ran out of money and things to pawn. He didnt shoot it, just freebased it off a spoon... or whatever

well, he quit and he's been fine. He didnt have any widthdrawls from what he's told me. He says he doesnt even have a real want to do it ever again. He said it felt like the best thing in the world, and all you wanted to do was get more and more of it once you had it. Thats too hardcore for me :p He did all the drugs, pot, alcohol, smack, acid, cigs, shrooms, oxycontin, valium, xanax, robo, everything and whatever... He's quit everything for 2 weeks now, and he doesnt have any widthdrawls, and he says he can easily stay clean if he wants to. Which thankfully is what he wants to do. He's finally getting his life on track, im actually proud of him!
  4. Sucks neg, get better soon. Alcohol withdrawal is worse than heroin though, so i dunno.... remember that or something.
  5. yea but i don really like gettin drunk, so i don think i'll become alcoholic anytime soon.. welp i stopped puking, still all dizzy and aching, but the vomit is gone, so thats good.

6. You need to check out the Death song 'Zero Tolerance'

sure it has nothing to do with drugs. but it's sooooooo good.

Grasscity Deals Near You