This sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by konaguy, Jan 21, 2009.

1. i live in a new housing development and alot of people have been moving in but so far the house was all empty next to me till yesterday there is now a cop living next door to me and my room is on his side its next to his house. there are 8 house in a row and mine room is on his side witch sucks cause now i dont know if i can grow my plants and flower them i do have a filter but i dont know if i should take the chance what do you guys think i should do get a better filter and so of the gel stuff or just ge a better filter or keep the one i have or stop growing i only grow 2 to 3 plants at a time depending on if i have big enough clones but what should i do

2. sorry all but i need some advice

3. Yea, I would have to say don't do it, doesn't seem very logical to do if your neighbors a cop.

4. Don't have the grow in your room, if that is what you are thinking. I believe you will be safe if the grow is in a tucked away room.

5. well its in a cab in the center of my house in my room im using clfs also to grow and flower both 125 watts im just concernd about the small i dont small anything and my parents never say anything aobut my room smelling so idk