Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This sucks!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by megs51877, Jul 17, 2003.

1. So I bought a brand new car last week, going home today from work I hit a huge ass piece of concrete that was in the road. It was either hit the concrete or hit another car so I chose the concrete. I fucked up my rim and flatened my tire! So I just wanted to share this with you all cause now I am high and think everyone should know I had a bad afternoon! And since I am a girl, I have no clue as to what to do! Do I call my insurance company? Do I call the dealership! Please help me!

2. call the insurance company. once the car left the lot, the sellers are devoid of any responsibility less it is something wrong with the car at moment of sale.

didn't sound like sucha bad crash so it might not cost that much, but anyways good luck

3. I know-I realized I probably shouldn't have written that after I posted! I really didn't know what to do though! :)

4. You should have road hazard on your insurance, it should cover it or most of it.

And there is nothing wrong with being a girl and not knowing what to do. Any gentlemen should be more than happy to help you out.

5. you can allways do like me...call my mom everytime something happens that i dont know what to do, heres her number ***-***-****

6. Correct Z...

I would add that you should check on your deductable when you call the insurance company. Chances are that for a bent rim you'll want to repair it out of pocket, not file for an insurance claim. Save the insurance for a real accident, otherwise they will raise your rates to more than cover the cost of repairing the rim!

7. Yeah I called both of my parents! My mom said "doesnt it suck to be an adult" and my dad said "well you have to have a wheel so get it fixed ASAP".
    So, this morning (I take the day off from work) I go to my brothers work-he works at a BMW dealership and has connections...with connections it is still gonna cost me about $500. But better than the non-connection price of $700!

8. I think road hazard insurance pays a prorated amount for tires and rims and it doesn't have a deductable. At least it paid for most of my blowout a few years ago.