This sucks

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheMadReefer, Aug 21, 2012.

1. So my friends got an easy vape not long ago. Thing works well enough for the price. After messing around with it we found 320 to vape nicely without burning the product to much.

So I saved up money ( not a lot of income ) to buy myself an easy vape. I ordered one and and finally received it. I was so stoked, and the piece of shit won't even work. The lights blink on and off and the thing barely heats up. It heats up a little, but not enough to even see vapors. I can turn the thing up to 400, and let it sit for 40 minutes and and still no vapors. Yet my friends Easy Vape will start it on fire if its at 360 for to long. Hell at 320 theirs turns it close to black after a while. Yet mine, does nothing at 400. I can't send the thing back, and I have no money left. To make matters worse to come up with part of the money I sold my pipe. :(:mad: Fuck vaping.

2. at 400 degrees, personally im not even sure if thats considered "vaping". Its practically combustion. try yourself at the 320-382 ranges

3. 400 is most definitely still vaping...

and no not 'fuck vaping'

how much did you spend on that easy vape?

4. I know that's my point. It should be burning up at that temp, its not even vaping. Its heating up a little bit but not enough for anything, not even any little vapes. I've heard the temp is always correct. So I've tried turning it off, letting it sit for a while, and then vaping again. Every time I get nothing. I know you don't always see the vapes and what not but I mean I get nothing. After trying forever the product still looks new. I always end up turning it up to 400 ( the max temp ) and waiting at least 20 minutes for it to heat up. While it gets hot, still nothing. I don't understand why its not heating up enough.

5. I just spent 50 bucks

6. The lights flicker on and off too. Like most of them stay on, but the green one inside of it flickers on and off.

7. invest in a nicer vaporizer is all i can say. 'You get what you pay for'. seems to be common advice when buying vaporizers.

i would look up some easy vape troubleshooting online and see if other users have this same issue.

where did you buy this vape from?

8. Smoking will always be somewhat fashionable due to its accessibility and instant administration, however man you can get a vaporizer by a more reputable brand that is better quality for a similar if not slightly more expensive price. At least with my VaporBros, all I have to do is own one and at any time if it is fucked up all I'll need to do is sent it to the vapor warehouse with a $35 deposit. I mean, when buying something like a vaporizer you're going to want to be sure to look for warranties... because an employee at the vapor warehouse told me that with most vaporizers the heating element can stop working after 2 years or so of use. The vapor warehouse will fix that, free of charge. I honestly feel like a spokesman for these guys.

9. #9 TheMadReefer, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    In no way have I gotten what I've paid for. I paid 50 bucks for a vaporizer that doesn't vape. Like I said I know about all the its clear vapors and shit cause I've smoked off of my friends easy vape several times before. However this unit doesn't work. Fuck this. Thanx for all the help.

10. Why can't you just return it? You paid for a working vape right?
    And you can't say "fuck vaping" if you've only tried a cheap ass broken vape lol

11. #11 Smokey McDro, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    [quote name='"TheMadReefer"']In no way have I gotten what I've paid for. I paid 50 bucks for a vaporizer that doesn't vape. Like I said I know about all the its clear vapors and shit cause I've smoked off of my friends easy vape several times before. However this unit doesn't work. Fuck this. Thanx for all the help.[/quote]

Yes you did. You payed $50 for a vape and it sucked. What did you expect?

I payed $180 for the Vapir One and it still sucked .
    Before you buy a vape, do some research, it will pay off immensely.

If a Vape can combust weed at 360 degrees then it obviously isn't working properly. Have you looked up reviews to see if this is a problem with other units?

12. You spent 50$...On a shitty vape....

Save up your money and buy a good quality vape if you actually want to vaporize..

13. Get your money back or sue whoever you got it from.
    400 degrees for over 20 min sounds like overkill.

14. Sue whoever you got it from? PFFHAHHAH

Have fun doing that, you can't really sue people for a shitty product...

15. Then why the fuck is it that my friend's easy vape works just fine?

16. do a little more reasearch next time, you bought a knock off "vapor brothers" vape. it was destined to not work or to break. dont count on your friends lasting forever. those chinese vapes are VERY hit or miss. I personally own a VB and have for over 2 years and it has been the best toking tool I ever invested in.

17. Maybe it got fucked during shipping or something. As the guy above me said, its always hit or miss with the chinese.

18. A lot of people think I'm too extreme with my opinions on the China vapes, but this shit is exactly what I try to prevent. This dude straight up hates vaporization now because his unit was made in a sweatshop with 97 people crammed in it and practically fucking made to break.

The parts in these things suck, the craftsmanship is sub-par, they give off toxic chemicals, break down on you and then some just don't work at all. If you aren't spending at least $100ish, don't expect a quality unit.

Oh, and before someone busts in and says the MFLB costs less than $100, my personal opinion is that the MFLB is an over hyped piece of shit designed out of budget parts. Flame me.

19. I'm no finch, but if you got it from a site like amazon or ebay, you can almost always bet they'll give you your $ back. Just throw in words like 'malfunction' or 'misadvertised' or 'lawyer' and they'll give in. Its a blast.

20. What do you guys think about the newer models of easy vape? like the easy vape digital 5?