Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This sucks. ):

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImTheMuffinMan, Jun 5, 2012.

1. #1 ImTheMuffinMan, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
    So I went to my girlfriends for the weekend; I go there every weekend and we party with our friends. I took my one favorite bowl and left the rest of my pieces and other things home in my usual hiding place in my closet. I came home sunday night to find that my mom smashed all of my things in a bag. She didnt say anything to me, just left about $300 worth of things, including 2 of my bowls, 2 bubblers, my all glass bong and my gas mask bong which I had just bought for my trip to senior week and not even used yet. This really sucks and I cant even do anything about it. /:

2. Dude, that does suck. I'm confused though, how'd they get smashed.

3. Your gf smashed them? Or your mom? I can't tell

4. I went to my girlfriends house for the weekend, I came back to my house to find that my mom smashed them because she went through my stuff and found it all. -___-

5. if parents knew how much that stuff was worth....

well theyd be pissed haha, but maybe they'd hesitate to break it

one of my friends once said that he got his dad to not break his $500 bong by saying something along the lines of "dad, thats $500 in your hand. and other people paid for it with me, so theres gonna be a lot of people pissed at me if you break it"

6. Dude, tell her to watch "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High." That is fucking bullshit. I would be so pissed. Tell her she is ignorant and should educate herself before destroying another person's property.

7. if the gas mask bong was really unused like you said you could charge her with destruction of property...

8. There's really no use arguing this. It's not like your mom is going to admit she's wrong and then reimburse you for your shit.

Not much you can do... shit happens

9. i've heard so many stories of this shit happening to people, which is why i refrained from buying expensive glass pieces while living at home. should buy a lock for your door until she breaks your door off :rolleyes:

10. Not your house got illegial things in it. Get over it and find a new spot

11. Shouldn't be hiding $300 of glass in your mothers house in the first place,

12. Hilarious.

Thread: This Sucks :(
    Author: ImTheMuffinMan

Just hilarious.

13. ah yes watch the union and theyll magically change their mind. Confront them, tell them how much its worth, if they have stated they dont want paraphanalia in their house then dont bother, they warned you. If not, they owe you cash (IMO) if they havnt laid down rules on that stuff then its just not right. If your going with the informing them route dont get a documentary to do it gather the facts and sources yourself

14. Really?

OP, I sympathise...but what can you do?
    It's not like she'll give you what they were worth, and she's obviously quite convinced you're poisoning yourself and ruining your life to do that.
    Take it as a lesson learned, she's totally anti weed. Don't bring it up with her, don't take shit with you to her place.

15. The best thing to do now, is to say nothing and buy yourself a cheap piece, until you move out from your parents house.

16. You still have your favorite bowl, stash that somewhere better than before and only use that until you can move out.

17. That's fucked that parents to through their kids stuff even at 18+.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ]You Get Nothing! - YouTube[/ame]

19. That is so cuntish dude, you should break all her fine china.