this sucks so bad

Discussion in 'General' started by dan1111guns, Aug 1, 2007.

1. whell it all started friday night i got drunk with a cupple friends we all desided to go on a 4 wheeler ride so where crusing then i come to a sharp turn and realized i was going too fast then i hit a rut and accdiently ended up rolling it down the hill then i tried to stop but it was too late i ended up hitting the tree with my stumach then i roled down the hill a little more and ended up in a dry creek bed and i dont rember mutch only my friend james yelling for someone to get a ambulance witch i dont rember anything about next thing i know i am in a hospital whell i am sitting there wondering wtf is going on the doctor comes in and tells me i some how brused and tore the musels that control my bladder so now i have to ware diapers and it sucks i feel so ashamed and pissed at my self i just want to die:(
    thanks for reading and sorry about the spelling i am just too depressed to care

2. i hope you got some oxy for pain. that should have you feelin nicce. damm that reminds me when i crashed my waverunner on a sandbar.

3. Could be worse... you could have taken a gunshot to the gut and had your intestines removed and replaced with an external colostomy bag.

Not to belittle your tragedy (which it is, and for which you have my sympathy) but come on, man! That could have been your face slamming into the tree trunk. Those that love you (and we here at GC) are glad you're still with us. So you're body does not work the way it used to. Are you going to let that make you feel like any less of a person? Cheer up, man! Relish the new lease on life which you have, while you have it. After such an event you more than most should know it can all come to an end without warning.

Live, love, and be happy.

4. I have the same problem with booze, makes me do stupid shit. I once got on the highway really close to being blacked out, It takes me 20 min to get home from where I was and It took me 2 and half hours. I was driving down the wrong side of the road, I busted a front head light on something and I don't even remember hitting anything.

The sad part is that I was scared to death and didn't want to be driving. I have no fucking clue why I decided to drive home and I still don't know why my friends let me leave. I mean honest to god I didn't even know what the fuck I was doing. To be fair they most of them where pretty wasted as well. I remember wanting to get out of the situation but I was to drunk to realize I could just pull over. Honestly, if a cop pulled me over he might have just shot my ass for driving that drunk.

That's when I quit drinking and started smoking pot, now I just eat to much ice cream. I'm not saying that you should stop drinking if you don't want to, just saying that if you can't control yourself bad times lay ahead.

5. depend on the depends.

6. i dident even have that mutch to drink i was just going too fast down a trail i dident knowo whell shitt happens i guess i got to be more carefull next time and i see what you mean it could be worse i could have hit that tree with my face like i did on my bike and knocked 2 teeth out and fucked up my lip on the front fender of a ford focus like 5 months ago wow its been a rugh year

7. Im just sayin, I had a friend who was riding his dirtbike without a helmet through his trails at the back of his farm one night. Dude clipped a tree on the left, got knocked right, and went head on into another tree at about 45 mph. Killed him instantly man. You gotta be careful on 4wheelers and dirtbikes, all that shit. Theyre fun as hell to ride, but shit can flip on you just like that, and before you know it, something like what happened to the OP can happen, or worse.