This sucks ass

Discussion in 'General' started by Kronix420, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Man, this just sucks. I just recently moved to davis california from san jose to go to UC Davis this summer. Here i met this dude name Barret and me and him turned out to be the only stoners around the dorm complex. So it was basically me and him smoking weed every day from june until september 2. I went camping labor day weekend and he decided to stay behind. When i got back cops were everywhere, taped off everything. I go up the stairs and his room is taped off. At first i thought he got caught for weed in the dorms or something. But as it turns out, they found him dead sunday morning right outside the complex. They think he may have jumped off the roof but i know it was NOT a suicide he was not the kind of person to do that. Well I guess all i can do now is cherish all the times we had smoking and having an AWSOME time this summer. We has some really good times. I'm gonna miss that dude. My quote has never had so much meaning until now. IT"S SO GOD DAMN TRUE! I still can't believe this. http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/story/4236700p-5257519c.html

man this sucks so much. Sorry to make it long i just had to get it out of me.

2. wow, that is harsh. sorry man.

memories are forever. we smoke this bowl for him *takes a hit, passes left*

3. thanks. That means alot to me. I smoked an ounce in 1 day in his memory. With all the people we met along the way and told them what happend.

4. I'm so sorry to hear about that. But at least u have positive memories to look back on. Things like that make me appreciate how short life is and how we have to treasure the time we have because you don't know what day is going to be your last. But I will smoke a bowl for you and your friend. May he rest in peace and be smiling down upon you at this time.

5. my thoughts are with you. im sorry to hear that...but yes, memories are forever. and its good to know you have good ones to look back on and fell like he is right there next to you!

6. man...damn....im sorry to hear that..but yeah, dont let his memory die. sorry again.