This sucks ass!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yeahIsmoke05, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Alright my dad is an machine gun enthusiaist right, and so he wants to get his Class II manufactueres license and that inquires the ATF having the right to come onto our property and search it WHEN EVER THEY WANT. And so my dad told me to bring EVERYTHING pot related down to the ktichen table. I did and he told me EVERYTHING must be off our property, sure i could go hide it in an airtight box off our property, but i dont feel like going through all that trouble. and so he tells me everything must be gone, and so they just left so im smoking all of my pot and then burning my amazing home made bong, White Devil, and then that is the end of drug use on my property. :(....take a hit for me if you ever think about it

2. Unfortunate circumstances.

3. thats some bad news. what about moving out?

4. Well thats a bitch.

How old are you?

How close are you to moving out?

It'd be a pain in the ass buying sacks and smoking them up before you even get home, Because you cant have ti there.

5. im 18, and im not moving out yet. notil i have a place at college to stay.....i just smoked my last, fatass bong long.....my bong is now burning in our wood stove,:(..this is pretty sad

6. Godam that sucks dog. That is truly a sad story. Get them eyes bloodshot while your parents are out.

7. I don't think they would search for weed..

8. Why not just give your stuff to a friend to hold for ya? Kinda a shame to get rid of everything and throw away a bong imo :( sorry to hear about your luck

9. what about keeping your shit in your car? can they search that too?

10. well at least this isn't happening when you were like 15 and a new place to stay was no where in sight

11. you just got to find a good stash spot thats not on your property

12. dam man that sucks, I feel for you

13. Really dude, that blows, The ATF probably won't search, but he's really right on the off chance that they do. Aww that makes growing not an option. Get an airtight box and find an impenetrable spot, or a trusted friends house.

14. I'm sure you could find a hidden spot in your house. I doubt they'd bring the dogs in.

15. I'd go all loose rock in the corner of the basement style or something

16. im pickin up a dub in 40 minutes. i'll take a phatty ass hit for you man.

17. who in their right mind would give up those rights in order to own a freakin machine gun?

18. man dont try to peddle your shit in this thread bro

19. hit up Superjoint, maybe he will want to sell your product on GC.

and to the OG poster, sucks man.

20. damn youre going really far destroying all your pieces. I would definitely get a close friend to hold onto my shit.