Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This stuff is stinking up the whole house :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tree Of Life, Oct 9, 2012.

1. I need to get a new mason jar.:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. nice nugs man loving the one next to the lighter :smoking: :bongin:

3. Thanks dude. They're all actually the same nug. It started off as 2.5 grams and turned into all these little bastards. :hello:

4. Smoke report? =o

5. hahhah too funny, I examined each pic to make sure they weren't the same nug to begin with (too stoned hahah)...only to find that they are :eek:

smoke up mayne :D

6. Smells awesome. Tastes awesome. Smokes terrible. Just kidding, it smokes awesome too. :eek:

7. Haha, good to hear man, enjoy. :smoke:

8. This stuff takes you to other universes. I'm sitting in a chair and I feel like at any moment I'm going to blast off into the sky. :D

9. Haha I know that feel! You sit down and you feel like you're moving and shit lol.

Good stuff bro! :smoke:

10. My head feels like it's swimming in a fish tank and my body feels like I have a blanket wrapped around it. :bongin:

11. Very frosty. nice pick up.

12. i can smell it thru the monitor

13. Dude, I have it triple bagged in like the thickest bags ever and my room smells like a fucking gas station. I really need to get a jar, but I'm hungry and way too stoned to drive right now. I keep spraying Febreeze yet the Diesel keeps spilling. :cool:

14. #15 Tree Of Life, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016

15. you dont have any empty glass jars? like for salsa or pasta sauce?

16. Damn dude, I'm envious haha. I love bud like that. All I've got right now is some outdoor Permafrost, I mean it gets you really stoned for outdoor but the taste/harshness of the smoke is a little below par IMO

and shit, I was gonna say that stuff stinks up your house THROUGH a mason jar? I've never had weed that stinky, even if I have a couple ounces haha

nice pickup though, looks dank

17. #18 Tree Of Life, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    I mean, yeah, I do, but I just got rid of 2 jars like that. I'm paranoid about not drying it well enough and getting mold.

Thanks dude! I actually meant that I threw out all of my jars. I need a new one because right now it's in more than one bag and the whole place smells like skunk. :p

18. I ended up washing a peanut butter jar out and cleaning it really good. Now I can relax knowing my house doesn't smell like a growing environment. :hello:

19. Nice man, sounds like its some awesome stuff.
    I'm gonna be testing out my new bong here shortly. =o