Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this story doesnt make sense..please read

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lovedaweed17, Nov 19, 2008.

1. ok so my friend and some of her friends went on a blunt ride.after they smoked they stopped at her house real quick to do something ordanary then they left.abotu 5 minutes after that her farther calls screaming at her that the house smelled of weed.we all know that weed isnt that potent of a smell that if you just walk in a house after smoking that the house wouldnt smell.anyways so her dad wanted her to take an at home drug test.before she did it she noticed that there was already pee in the toilet from her DAD so she used that instead.everything showed up negative except for PCP.

wut i dont understand is why do so many people put down weed and critiizie it when those same people are doing PCP.idk wut is your guys take on it?

2. Maybe it was a false positive.

Or maybe he's addicted to pcp and doesn't want his daughter doing drugs. It's understandable for a parent who would be addicted to such a crazy drug.

3. I can absolutely believe he could smell it. I think a lot of people here have lost their sense of smell for marijuana because they've been around it for so long. For instance, most people say the smell of weed dissipates within a couple of hours from a room you just smoked in, however I know it's more like thirteen hours. If someone walks through my house after just smoking a J I can most definitely smell weed. The PCP part well; it's simply ignorance is all.

4. wow hahahaahhaaahahahahahahaahhaahh lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao. what a turn of events. Onlaught said it well enough for me to not have to say anything.

5. #5 lovedaweed17, Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
    oh i understand that parents worry abotu shti liek that...but its just messed up i think.but they didnt smoek in the house...they went on a blunt cruise then after they where done went to her house for a couple minutes.and the thing about it was that when her mom read the results she said wuts PCP and then her dad totally didnt say anything and just changed the subject.and she didnt even get in trouble or anything.that shoudl tell you something.

6. Her dad couldn't even flush the toilet? I'm sure it'd really diluted as well..

7. damn thats crazy

8. God the trolls are INVADING!!!! :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek:

9. \

took the words straight out my mouth.

10. Dont alot of pescription pills have PCP or am i just really high?

11. i think if you eat poppy seeds or something off of beagels than it will show up on a drug test that youve taken pcp.

12. They show up for opiates if you eat about a quarter pound of them.

13. no...thats opiates not pcp, and that can happen sometimes.

I bet it was a false-positive

14. Hahahahahahaha, no kidding, jesus fuck, some kid buys an ounce for 16 bucks..and now this? Wait until some guy claims he found a human arm in a co...Oh wait:D

15. no it wasnt a false possotive cause there was a little thingy that would say if it was fasle positive.we though maybe it was watered down sense it was already in the toilet but there was a little jigger for that to if it was diluted.so i think the guy is on PCP and he is just fucckin nutz.i mean the guy has alot of problems let me tell yea.i was suprise but not to suprised.

does anybody know wut PCP is?i heard its make you trip and see wicked scary shit and that alot of peopel hate it and that its wicked bad.i mean we told some hardcore druggies abotu it and they wher eliek.....why would anybody wanna do PCP.

16. what the bloody hell did you just say..... kinda looks like how Ozzy speaks...

"so i think the guy is on PCP and he is just fucckin nutz.i mean the guy has alot of problems let me tell yea.i was suprise but not to suprised."

Theres a "little thingy" to say it was a false positive...? So... If the test already knew it was a false positive... why didn't it just not show up on the test in the first place?

And your second bit there made very little sense as far as conversation is concerned.

or maybe im just high and logic isnt working.