Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This site sucks....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Namynam, Jun 26, 2004.

1. when you have no weed. everyone is talking about weed, then im like "yeah, i think im gonna go smoke now" then i think, wait a minute, i dont have no weed right now. FUCK I NEED WEED!

k im done now. i wish i could say i was going to smoke, but im not. i almost smoked a bowl of stems once, but i changed my mind. good idea huh. god damn i need some bud.

2. yea i see where your commin from. but you'd rather be here with ur online stoner buddies then just lying on your bed crying having thoughts of why you smoked all your weed, am i right or what :p

3. Yeah, this site tortures the weedless individual. Kinda gives you something to focus on during those tough times, though.

4. I get to get really stoned tonight with my friends. If I can, I'll come online and hang out here for a bit. :D

5. this city has been here everytime i needed them so you can take a little torture from the poeple who help you through these tough times

peace

jeff

6. im not saying i dont want to come here when i dont have weed, just coming here makes me want weed

7. I seem to come here more when I'm dry. Although at the moment Im packing up my bong, I'll take a rip for all you waiting for your next stash!

8. Sometimes I come here when I don't have any, but not often because I start thinking of some crackish shit I could do to get a bag. One such incident was when my friend and I had about $30 in loose change and drove 20 minutes to a CoinStar machine to cash it in and get a nice bag. I'm rambling a bit. Guess I'll just shut up and hit this blunt.

9. Money is money for weed, you did the right thing :D

10. i have the money for a half o but everyone is dry. fucking sucks.

11. yea its no fun to come here when you cant toke at the same time,always gotta toke when I visit this emerald isle.....:D

12. l,am always stoned :smoking:

13. ya im with you man all i have is a shakebowl left and then after that no weed. But right now im living the stoned life! :)

14. Yeah I know man....

[​IMG]

lol just messin :p

15. ill give you twice the amount of money in that pic for the other thing in the pic :p

thats DOUBLING your money, in no time at all

16. hahaha ok gimmi a shipping address :D that beasty nug weight 5g's lol