Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this shouldn't be happening

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hmdank903, Mar 25, 2010.

1. So, I wouldn't call my self an apprentice toker, but I wouldn't call myself a recreational toker either. I don't smoke often enough to draw attention to myself, yet enough to know my way around. I haven't smoked since early January, and I haven't smoked at home since mid December. I've interacted with my parents before while high and have had no problem. I usually smoke alone, but tomorrow night, I have the chance to smoke at home with a friend. For some reason, I'm almost nervous about it. Has this ever happened to you?

2. Yeah it happened when I was living at home. Its up to you. You can get the smell of pot out of the house over night easily. If you feel nervous about it though, then have the respect to do it somewhere else...maybe outside your house for instance. it seems like the whole point though is to be able to smoke in the house. I would say don't.

P.S. your sig confuses the hell out of me. I felt dumb for a half second.

3. iv gotten rid of the smell in ~1 hour, when i found out parents were coming home early, ope window, towel under door, fan in window, lysol/febreeze

4. I think the nervousness comes from being around other people, even though I've done it many times. I'm sure its just me being a panzy and I just need to get over it haha.

5. I've smoked quite a bit. Definately not a seasond toker by any means but I've been high way more times than I can count. I still get nervous-ish sitting down to take the first rip. I think it's more of an excitement thing but it still is there. Then I smoke and i'm feeling reallly good ha ha. Don't worry about it man.

6. Eh. I prefer smoking with other people; it's much more fun. As long as you respect the house you're living in and clean up a bit afterwards, I don't see the problem mate. Have you never smoked with your buddy before? It could be random nervousness you'll just have to push through.

Always keep Fabreeze available, light a candle, seal the room and open a window. Getting the smell of smoke out of a room is easy, but messing it up is also equally easy.

I live in the northwest, so I can take a 5 minute drive and end up in unpopulated, scenic wooded areas. If you don't live around those areas, that isn't an option of course.

7. Yea just make sure your smart about it and try not to get cought living at home sucks but hey some people cant help it

8. just smoke outside i dont understand why risk smoking inside and then being paranoid when you can smoke outside and not stink up the house

9. Be sure you eat a light meal or healthy snack about 30 mminutes before toking, staying hydrated during and after is Very important.
    In addition, make sure to relax, and remember that any strange feelings/thoughts/anxiety are all in your head.

It's a good idea to have plans for after, such as an activity or game to keep you all occupied and focused on something fun and/ of productive.

10. Why do you want to smoke inside? When im smoking home, i usually go to balcony and i don't have to worry about smell.