this should be really fun

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by captainpolaroid, Jan 12, 2009.

1. so ive got this friend that we'll call M. now M is a junior in college and for one of his classes he has to attend a minimum of 5 voluntary drug or alcohol treatment sessions so i got this idea that hey im a stoner and marijuana is a "drug" for which you can get "treatment" how fun would it be to get super baked and go to an MA class with him?(he doesnt smoke but is open minded to others doing it) so im thinking this will be pretty sweet, i hope there is a Q+A session or somthing i can laugh at after hes done spitting bullshit at us. has anyone ever been to MA? be it voluntary or not? just wondering

im thnking this might be a useless thread but hey if it is it'll fail or get deleted. for those interested i'll post back tomorrow after the class and tell everyone how it went. it starts at 7

:smoke:

2. I went with this chick once and the lies and propaganda that was told disgusted me.

3. ya its gonna be pretty hard to listen but if im high its gonna be harder not to laugh. im actually looking forward to it but its probably not gonna be as awsome as i think

4. the usual policy of those places is, if you're going to come high, don't come at all. and that they will find out because they always can tell. but if its your first time and they dont know how you normally behave and you get some eye drops and dont act too ridiculous you should be fine. you can usually say some crazy shit or act belligerent and since its treatment they put up with a lot of shit.