This should be interesting...

Discussion in 'General' started by sm666, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Smoked a blunt and popped about 700mg of DXM extract 40 mins ago... any bets my brain melts?

2. post the trip report during the trip or after so we know what happens.

3. dont be a dumbass thats all i have to say.

stay safe and have fun dont punch anything.

4. Will do, I've got some trance kickin' and am just enjoying the beats for now, senses are a little faded nothing visual yet though..

5. I usually get pretty chill when I'm tripping, I study physics and my mind likes to wander to the origin of the universe type stuff, among other things.

6. yeah some people trip on dxm and do normal shit...u know what i mean good luck and 700mg should have u be evreything and nothing.

lay naked in a warm soft bed.

also a little benydryl goes a long way as 2 aid of the trip, that or morning glory tea and DXm is a bliding mix

7. have a blast watch the wall

8. 700mg for me will usually bring some nice closed eye hallucinations in a couple hours (I'm about ~210lbs)

I'm on my futon with a blanket, some tunes and the interwebz! And no cough syrup for me, I make an acid/base preparation, never had the desire to drink that gross stuff :D

haha, the best is when I close my eyes, it's like I get shot into my own reality in my brain.

9. I've never had MG tea, isn't supposed to make you a little lethargic? (I have no idea how I make sense)

10. Things are starting to kick up a bit, I have trouble forming words with my mouth, but am feeling insanely euphoric.

11. LOL my bookshelf is trying to run away

12. I just Hit another bowl, I'm pretty confuseed now

13. NOw I lost my glasses this isn't good