Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This should be an interesting drug test...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blitz9256, Jul 31, 2012.

1. #1 blitz9256, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    I haven't had to test in 5 years, which was when I got hired by my current job. I used a synthetic kit that time as I had been smoking the night before, and I passed with it (didn't like it, to many things can go wrong IMO). Since then I haven't smoked up until this last month. Since I started back up though I have been smoking quite a bit though. I didn't want to use synthetic or ask anybody to pee for me so I have been looking around at ways to pass with your own pee. I just got offered a bitchin job that I didn't even know I was being considered for and will have to test soon. The more I read though the more I was unsure as my diet/lifestyle is different then most peoples. I played high school and college football and have always worked out hard and been "big". After my back surgery I laid off quite a bit, but I'm still one of the harder working guys at the gym. I lift every other day and do cardio on the days I don't lift. I know this will help me sweat some of it out, but is there any other benefit from exercise/lifting as it pertains to this? More importantly is my diet. I eat a lot of chicken, red meats, potatoes, and tons of veggies. I take supplements including men's multi vitamins with a lot of vitamin B, 3000mg of fish oil, a nitric oxide pre workout, and 8mg of Creatine on top of the high levels I get from the meat (I cycle on and off and I'm on right now). Because of the creatine I drink 2 gallons of water a day. I'm 6'3 255lbs. I've seen a lot about passing with lots of water, cranberry juice, and eating more meat for the creatine. I already do that on a daily basis though. So now that you have the details, with my diet being the way it is, what do you think I need to do to make sure I pass? I will have one week notice before the interview and will be stopping then (should get the notice today). Thanks