This shit just went underground...

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by catfish swiming, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. underground growing man this is top notch shit well done.

2. Although I don't have too much hope for this, it is an awesome idea and I continue to watch.

To OP, I know your broke, but if you have come across any money and you have a goodwill or some sort of thrift store nearby it will save you a lot of money. You'd be amazed at the random things they have (even CFLs) that you can use for so many different things. As well as tons of charger cords for just a couple dollars a piece, not 20-30. They also get new stuff everyday, so continue to check back!

3. what makes you think this plant was stressed? And it was not a hemaphrodite it was simply a male. I let it go until it was just a bunch of pollen sacks. Shit all 3 of my plants this year went male. What the fuck am i doing wrong? all seeds were from nirvana... only 4/13 actually germinated. one of them sprouted and then something went wrong it just started dieng.

The indoor plant you have seen when it sprouted the seed shell was stuck on and seemed to make the plant have fucked up growth. I dont know why but for the first few sets of leaves they were just fucked up looking, mutated. But it passed. I have NEVER had any of these problems until i used seeds from nirvana... Im sorry but im put off from all online seed banks from here. I got some seeds from my friend and so far 100% germ rate... yeah fuck nirvana. If you say they are cool, then thats cool i aint got anything against you. Im just saying nirvana are shit in my experience.

undrgroundbox.JPG

This plant was just this little bush. Bushy as fuck. made it to about 15 sets of nodes. like 30 branches. very short internodes

4. and for all the people who think this setup is shit and nothing can come of it and it is a coffin for my plants i will no longer be updating this journal with my new grow You guys are cool :cool:

5. What? I'm not one of the people hating on your idea, and I would like to see updates, but the above makes no sense. A little bit of punctuation goes a long way!

6. man i catn be fucked im gonna run out of internet in 30 days and probably wont get it again for another 1 or two months after that. my plants will probably go male like they all do anyway cant be fucked posting for people who say get more lights get more fans they can be dicks elsewhere. If some decent starts happening i will post but right now its just two little seedlings on their 2nd set of leaves. MAYBE if atleast one goes female i will do updates. But i cant really be bothred tbh. fuck im drunk

7. Dude, I think the idea of growing underground is awesome... Do you have a cell phone? If so what's your service provider? (you might be able to get online through your phone) And man... that sucks that you keep getting males... especially from "feminized" seeds.. But anyway I don't think you're totally screwed with males.. I'm not sure about how much, but I'm pretty sure you can extract some THC from them... Good luck, & stay up..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.