This shit just went underground...

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by catfish swiming, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just read through the thread and it's great to see it all coming together now. I will be watching for sure. Wish you best of luck!

2. Shit, I cant believe I haven't viewed this thread before. Your grow box is so sick and just being the ground is pretty cool man. I'll be following! I'm growing mine in similar tubs but in my closet. Not as badass as yours for sure!

3. successful surgery.

shell.JPG

shellk.JPG

4. Looking nice! I'm worried about your airflow, but the rest is lovely :3

5. This thread is so legit. I'm a noob so I can't offer you any advice, but damn that's a snazzy setup.

6. wow this is badass! Subd

7. So fuckin cool...rock on Gromie....can't wait to see how this goes.

8. i will give an update in about 16 hours or so

9. Drop your lights a few inches man... I know the leafs were trapped but at that height it should have a couple more prominent leafs.

10. not going to happen. your need an intake and exhaust, proper air exchange. sounds like your making your seeds a coffin. look up bunker grows this is where you got the idea

11. Fuckin hell man, that is actually incredible. I have often though of really good but odd places to do micro grows, and down the bottom of the garden buried underground was never one. Good luck man, am defo following this!

12. This is pretty sweet...

13. hehe.... fuck you.

I got the idea from my brain. Keep throwing shit at my face man. Wipe your ass with my face bro.

To lazy to do updates ill update in like 16 hours for real

14. Ok its going pretty shit guys. I think the problem is the soil I just grabbed some stuff from my compost pile and some pigeon shit and put it in a pot. Im going to replace it with potting soil and see if it helps. Lights are running 18 on 6 off. I don't actually have enough money to buy a timer so i have to turn the lights on and off myself. Ive been partying a bit this week and the lights have been left to run 24 hours twice this week.

Any advice would be great (unless you say get more fans.... I got no money....)

BUT the outdoor plants are fantastic :D And one of them started smelling after about 1 week of growth. Sweet!

Ive been trying to add a photo using the add attachment thing but it aint working fuck....

Attached Files:

15. Lol I saw that underground bus shit! That's intense but ya the guy who got busted ended up writing a book bout his grow op after he got out

16. whats the book called?

17. Yo sorry i aint updated you guys. the "femanized" seed ended up male. FUCK YOU NIRVANA. fucking kunts fuck them. Ill upload a few pics later. Was doing really well. anyway ive started again with one bag seed and one purple widdow seed.

18. Nirvana never ever has done me wrong, I can vouch for them as reputable.

Can't always blame the seed companies bro.

That's unfortunate about the male hermaphrodite catfish. Sounds like that was one stressed out plant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.