This shit is fucked up

Discussion in 'General' started by Leif, Oct 8, 2007.

1. wow cant believe they would taser him that many times it was like 5 ppl on him

2. My speakers don't work on this computer, so I haven't even heard the audio with it. You can tell he isn't struggling long after they started.

3. I couldn't even handle watching more than a minute of this due to recent events in my life. So yeah, this really eats at me...

4. Horrible fucking cops. That man who killed him should fucking die.

5. This is a fucking violation of our rights this man was MURDERED..Thats how these people protect and serve FUCK THIS POLICE STATE!:mad:

6. He was tortured to death, which makes it even worse. The police had no reason to taser him in the first place, from what I saw.

7. that was the most fucked up thing I have ever seen. I wish I could avenge his death. BULLFUCKINGSHIT LIKE THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I HATE COPS! I'M SO FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO GO TO GEORGIA AND KILL ALL OF THOSE FUCKING COPS. IT WOULDN'T BE PRETTY EITHER. THEY WOULD ALL BE TORCHED ALIVE IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE. I HOPE THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE ALL GOING TO BURN IN FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF THIS COP CAN BURN IN FUCKING HELL TOO.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EH6AYVn2yw4

8. You know that if a cop UNLAWFULY arrests you YOU have the RIGHT to fight back even it means takihg the cops life?

9. WOW! I live RIGHT BY Gwinnett County!

10. Wow..
    I guess it's time to even out the balance of the universe..