Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This s**t needs to hurry up and get legalized already

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by towwffc, Sep 28, 2013.

1. For real. It's hard as f*** to get a reliable connect over here. I can get the stuff, but it's almost always a pain in the ass. One guy doesn't answer his phone. Another just takes forever to bring the s**t to you. Other times I gotta drive all over the damn place and talk to all these raggedy and shady ass people who sell weed because they don't have a job. I dream of the day when I can just go in a store and buy some weed stocked next to the cigs and across from the liquor. It needs to happen!

I worked at a gas station and found it f***ed up to see people buying cartons and cartons of cigarettes and big ass suitcase boxes full of beer and yet I have to deal in all these shady areas just to get $10-$40 worth of green. And ill get in trouble if I get caught with it? Ridiculous. There talking like medical marijuana is gonna get passed here in Illinois but even thats moving slow as hell.

Sorry, don't post often but needed to vent lol. I'll feel better once the weed man finally gets here -_-

2. grow yo own then

or get a card

3. Haha I'm loving Colorado!

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I know that feel dude, drug dealers can be a pain in the ass but you gotta do what you gotta do. Or buy lots at one time so you dont have to keep buying

5. Totally and I mean totally get you Towwffc. Been through all that and Im in Cali. Your next pick up get a lot, then focus on networking for connects. Ive gone through Craiglist believe it or not.. the more connects, the better.

6. So rather than just moan and groan over cannabis being illegal, are any of you DOING anything about it? Have you written to a single politician this year? Or even used one of those "easy-peasy" NORML form letters about cannabis issues?

Have you commented in the news lately? The prohibs are out there spreading their "misinformation"! Every one of you should be countering their BS with the medical facts! If you have a copy of my List (see the bottom of my sig), it gets rather easy to make the prohibs look like fools! Let's say they are ranting about pot causing lung cancer! You go to your copy of the List, scroll down to "Cancer- Lung" and start posting up titles like "Marijuana habit not linked to lung cancer" (Oncology Practice), "{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer (PubMed) and "Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows" (Science Daily).  :devious:

Ever send your doctor a few PubMed abstracts like "A Molecular Link between the Active Component of Marijuana and Alzheimer's Disease Pathology" that shows how THC works better at preventing Alzheimer's than Aricept! (from the conclusion of the study)

“It is noteworthy that THC is a considerably more effective inhibitor of AChE-induced A‚ deposition than the approved drugs for Alzheimer's disease treatment, donepezil and tacrine, which reduced A‚ aggregation by only 22% and 7%,respectively, at twice the concentration used in our studies .Therefore, AChE inhibitors such as THC and its analogues may provide an improved therapeutic for Alzheimer's disease, augmenting acetylcholine levels by preventing neurotransmitter degradation and reducing A‚ aggregation,
    thereby simultaneously treating both the symptoms and progression of Alzheimer's disease.”

Or as WebMD put it- “THC blocks an enzyme called acetylcholinesterase, which speeds the formation of amyloid plaque in the brains of people with Alzheimer's disease. The Alzheimer's drugs Aricept and Cognex work by blocking acetylcholinesterase. When tested at DOUBLE the concentration of THC, Aricept blocked plaque formation only 22% as well as THC, and Cognex blocked plaque formation only 7% as well as THC.” (Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's)

I bet your doctor never saw THAT study before! Don't you think he should see it? He is trying to treat Alzheimer's with an ineffective pharmaceutical drug, and he should know that there IS a much better choice available!   :smoke:  (and the Post office does NOT require return addresses on envelopes- you CAN remain anonymous! :hide: )

So the big question is, "Are YOU going to do anything about cannabis being illegal?" :confused_2:

Granny

[SIZE=12pt]      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]   [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]     [/SIZE]

7. @[member="Storm Crow"] Yep, I'm going to ignore their rules and grow as much as I please.

I'm not going to beg for my god given rights (natural rights) only to have them "legalize" it and rob the American people even further. I would support decriminalization, but that will never happen. The GDP WILL have their hands in the peoples pockets, because that's the game that they play. Want to know how to beat them? Stop playing their game.

Murica. Land of the free.