Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This ruined my high :/

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheReturn, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Nothing destroys your high when you laying in bed chilling to some music and hear the door bell so get up and answer it and its the Jehovah convention...so I'm standing their all high and their talking about god for like 20 mins

2. better them fanatics then the guys in green:p kills your high even more probably:D

3. At least they didn't have badges.

4. Lmao that would freak me out a bit if I was high

5. never answer the door for them. They will stand on your front steps for a while, but be consistent. Do not answer, they will leave.

6. Its like she was looking threw my soul I just wanted to go back to bed lol and them to leave me alone

7. Or just shut the door in their faces?

8. if i knew it was them i wouldn't answer, and if i didn't and i did answer, i'd just shut the door :smoke:

9. no badges, just bibles, which would still irritate me.

10. Yea I just tell them to leave, simple as that.

11. should have offered them a jesus joint

12. omg the same thing happened to me last year. me and my friend were stoned off our asses outside smokin cigarettes and the church or the latter day saints came up and talked to us for like a half hour. we saw them walking up and thought they were cops.

13. lol u ever watch the movie "friday" ice cube will show u how to handle a situation like that lol...:D

14. Open the door, say "I worship the devil and he will not stand for this. leave now and never come back, or face the consequences." then slam the door in their face

15. My christian neighbor started chit-chatting with me while I was trying to peacefully smoke a cigarette in my backyard the other day.

I tried to hide my red eyes putting my hat real low... def killed my high too

16. LOL I had that happen to me a few months back, but When I opened the door one of the guys was like " Wow as soon as you opened the door I was starving" haha they could totally smell the buds, and the fact that I had just stuffed a brownie down my throat probably didn't help :)

17. If you dont want to talk to them simply A. Dont open the door in the first place or B. Tell them you dont have time for this and shut the door in their face. Who cares if they just stand at your door waiting for a response? If they are persistent too just start banging on the door like a madman. See how they like that :D

18. Alls I do is open the door and it goes like this:

*OPENS DOOR*

ME: GET THE FUCK BACK IN THAT BASEMENT LEEERROOY YOU AINT DONE BITCH !!!

JW'S: Is every thing alright

ME: LEEEERRROOOY YOU GOT 5 SEC TO GET YO BLACK ASS IN THAT BASEMENT

JW'S: Well come back...

They never come back ?

19. This hahaha

20. Dress up like satan and answer the door, then presume to fuck with them.