Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This Reggie i Picked up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sinuzzx, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Shit made my throat hurt....While iWas High I Started Examining it..
    And I Was breaking it up.. And Noticed A Small Cube Almost looking like a small piece of salt.. --Also Another thing Some White small looking thing.. looked like a dot.. Idk Im paranoid of it having Some MicroBugs on itlol is that possiable
    and another thing does k2 come in nugs..

2. MicroBugs? . . . . naaaaaaaaaaaaah

And i don't use k2 but i think come grinded.

3. alright but can you explain that salt looking shit.. thc crystal

4. Trichomes dude. They are the things that contain the majority of thc. They appear kinda like small crystals to the naked eye. They are food things, dank weed is covered in them.

5. Don't smoke reggies man, I know it's cheap but you get what you pay for. Whenever I smoke dirt weed I get a throbbing headache and I wake up with a sore throat, not to mention the high sucks. Quit that stuff!

6. When you buy Reggie's you support the Mexican drug cartels, at least that's what some liberal told me, so buy local!

7. I thought the cartel's were only interested in the blue crystal.

8. The cartel is interested in all things.

9. Grit weed, bro. RIP