Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This really just happened

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crazy yetti, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Am up pretty late, decided to smoke out of my window, low and behold my dad was smoking a cigar in the garage, he had the garage wide open, I'm taking hits he walks by walking back towards the garage ( getting rid of cigar ) that's when I noticed he was smoking a cigar lol :D he goes
    " DUDE ??? I go I'm smoking ! His face stunned what do we do ? He walks away goes to garage and takes his time closing the garage ? Okay weird I put stuff away walk to kitchen, confront him hey what are u doin , putting my chair away , your smoking weed , me: it helps me sleep , him should you go to bed late ? Yea I'm hungry I didn't eat dinner is there anything? Chicken , really ? Me making sandwich going to bed ..
    He knowns i smoke and he does to( not just cigars ).
    Put I'm just surprised he wasn't getting mad,
    What's are yalls thought on this situation ?

2. Why does everyone trip on the same night as me? Stealin' my thunder!

But then I just wonder if they're trolls....... Sorry, my thoughts are odd tonight!

3. Invite him to smoke with you next time. True father-son bonding.

4. i think you should kill yourself before shit gets outta hand.. ha nah sounds like he didnt give a fuck- in the clear :)

5. Type this sober bro ;p

6. How the crap are we supposed to read that?

It baffles my mind how people can type like that. It makes me wonder what they sound like in real life...

7. I liked the part with the chair

8. [quote name='"Carotene"']How the crap are we supposed to read that?

It baffles my mind how people can type like that. It makes me wonder what they sound like in real life...[/quote]

Obviously I'm high, sorry for not wording properly, it was just me caught In the moment

9. Basically.

Attached Files:

10. sounds like you're in the clear my friend :smoke:

11. Lol very obviously. I'm just a bit confused...

What the crap are all those question marks? Rewrite it lol.

12. whaaaaat dude that crazy cuz just a couple minutes ago I decided to smoke out of my window, low and behold my dad was smoking a cigar in the garage, he had the garage wide open, I'm taking hits he walks by walking back towards the garage ( getting rid of cigar ) that's when I noticed he was smoking a cigar lol he goes
    " DUDE ??? I go I'm smoking ! His face stunned what do we do ? He walks away goes to garage and takes his time closing the garage ? Okay weird I put stuff away walk to kitchen, confront him hey what are u doin , putting my chair away , your smoking weed , me: it helps me sleep , him should you go to bed late ? Yea I'm hungry I didn't eat dinner is there anything? Chicken , really ? Me making sandwich going to bed ..
    He knowns i smoke and he does to( not just cigars ).
    Put I'm just surprised he wasn't getting mad

13. Copy and paste amazing:hello:

14. I'd be pissed if my son couldn't form a proper sentence.

15. Similar situation happened to me a couple years ago. Neither of my parents cared. My mom was like "Well your father loved the stuff but I never liked it." I knew my Dad smoked, I imagine it was a rarity in those days not to, but I didn't expect them to be so easy going.

People freak out on these forums over things like that. You never know what your parents or friends or whoever are going to say. I'm not suggesting you go around telling everyone you know you smoke weed, that's not wise, but ya know.. fuck lol i hope that makes sense

16. What on earth did you just say?