This plant is messed up. Please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by breathinNtreez, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Okay so I have an Infinite Euphoria strain plant in soil, outdoor. In central California around this time of year, its very very hot. The plant was doing incredible for the last two or so weeks, until yesterday. For the past two day the outside temp has soared form the usual 90-97 degrees to well over 100 (today was 107) I went outside to check the plant and about 60 percent of its leaves were scorched beyond belief. I cut all the really bad ones off and put the plant in the shade. No difference yet but still too early to tell. Will this plant survive? Pictures below.

Snapshot_20120809.JPG

Snapshot_20120809_1.JPG

2. Also for those wonder what the hell I am doing vegging a plant this late in the grow season, I purchased this clone kind of late, in July. I wanted a bigger plant before flowering, so everyday after the sun goes down I put it under CFL's just to prevent flowering. Then I take it outside before the sun comes up and it is still cool. I was planning on putting the plant into flower in about two weeks but I don't know now....