This pisses me off

Discussion in 'General' started by tonyhimselff, Jan 20, 2011.

1. So two days ago i saw a video of a lady texting and falling into a mall fountain and i laughed, today i go onto yahoo and i see this in the news section.

I personally think she's only wanting money and being a little baby about it.
    Whats your opinion?

Fountain Lady: 'Nobody Went to My Aid'

2. im not sure but my earlobe jsut exploded and blood is driing from the side of my head :( this cant be good

3. I was going to watch it but Im not sitting through a damn commercial

Who is she suing anyway? The mall people?

I can see this is legit. I mean I would have war flashbacks if that happened to me and I never been in a war

4. What a god damn fucking idiot. "Nobody went to my aid". Uhhhh you got up and walked away! Pay attention when you're texting stupid bitch.

5. Classic case of butthurt.

6. there's no way to cash in on that fail

7. Yeah she's obviously full of shit and trying way too hard.

8. What a dumb cunt...sad thing is I garentee she gets payed big.Fucking people can sue for anything in that country it seems! falling, hot coffee you name it.Whats the world comming to....

9. ^ this , the bitch wasn't even injured pay attention next time dumb ass now your gonna sue lol, by the time anyone would have come to her aid she was out of fountain

10. i know, i seriously doubt she was texting from "church" , and obviously they didnt go to her aid because she walked away.

"what if it was an elderly lady blah blah blah"

people can obvoiusly tell she wasnt old, and if she didnt go on the news to complain about it im sure nobody wouldve known it was her who fell in the fountain.

11. She needs to fall off a cliff. Good watch for being blazed though, she talks fucking retarded it's hilarious. She's making a bigger fool of herself by taking this too far.

It's amazing with all the things going on in the world our news media wastes time over some dumb bitch falling into a fountain because she was fucking texting.

12. I don't think she has a legitimate case for the "nobody came to my aid" thing but I'm sure she will get paid for it anyways if the footage was actually taken from mall security cameras and aired online without her permission. What a sad world we live in that some dumb ass will get paid for something that is their own damn fault. First McDonalds coffee now this.

13. Well, she kinda has a point dudes, she falls in a fountain, next day she comes back to work everyone is laughing.... the mall put the video of her up on your without any consulting. I would be embarrassed and angry too.. think about it.
    Shes not suing directly because "she fell into a fountain" shes suing because they put the video up of her

14. a lawsuit? I would of elbow dropped that bitch as soon as she fell in.

15. #15 Oceanic, Jan 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2011

Pssshhh.. if you're in a public place and do something dumb/funny, more than likely someone will see it and/or film it and then probably show it to their friends/upload on youtube.

Her getting on camera is an even more embarassment. The news dude asking all these serious questions like it was some huge murder. "So, what happened?" "Who were you texting, why was it so important?" "So.. what happened after you got up?" "No one came to your AID? OH NOO"

Like... wtf.. come on ppl hahaha :rolleyes: "All I could say was: I fell. I fell. I fell into the fountain!"

16. #16 tonyhimselff, Jan 20, 2011

Either way it wouldve spread because security wouldve either told people in person or other workers wouldve seen.

She's making a fool of herself by making it such a big deal that its publicly on the Yahoo Homepage for the whole WORLD to see and make fun of her.

For example, two days ago i had no idea who she was, neither did any of you. Now that she went to the news to complain, we all know who she is and what she looks like and so will everybody in her town.

and the fact that she compared her falling into the fountain to somebody getting hit by a bus is completely ridiculous.

17. #17 Continuum, Jan 20, 2011
    woops, wrong thread. Wow.

18. I would have held her head under the water.
    does that count as aid?

19. lmao!
    i want some of yer dank!!