Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This pisses me off: actors in movies getting ripped off of one hit.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by metalp, May 7, 2011.

1. #1 metalp, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    I mean, seriously. In Half Baked, they are portrayed as smoking at least once daily. Yet they take one hit off a hookah and get absolutely retarded.

I'm sick of it I tell you!

Edit: to clarify, I do not actually get pissed off. Just a little twitch.

2. lol and bitches get drunk off 1 sip wtf

3. but even in real life, i hate when ppl ask for only 1 hit off a joint or blunt... its like wtf nothing is gonna happen, ur just wasting my weed

4. #5 Kronikkk, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    In zombieland they actually take a few hits and do hilarious bits afterward. Must be cuz Emma Stone's from chaparral. :smoke:

Just realized....Emma STONE(d). lol.

5. Wasn't the stuff they smoked in the hookah in Half Baked the "extra potent" stuff he stole from his job? If so, that would explain it.

6. True.

7. You must have never smoked good buds if you've never had the first hit of the first smoke session of the day hit you.

8. I don't know where you're from, but where I come from most of the weed you get is good quality. Most people smoke half a bowl and are doneskies for a while. :p

9. haha forreal what are you smoking on?? any club trees i take a bong rip and i feel it and i got a tolerance threw the roof

10. Yeah, damn them for speeding up the process. I know I sure want to have to sit there and watch a bunch of actors have an entire fake smoke session. So much fun... A good half hour or so, them passing a bong around, not really doing much. Thats why I watch movies.

11. I just took one fat rip off my bubbler like 30 min ago. I have been ripped since. :D

I do think movies exaggerate the shit out of drug use though. Half baked was funny when I was 14 years old and just started getting stoned. Now when I watch it, it just seams ridiculous.

12. Yeah who cares?

13. i only smoke straight fire and i wasnt referring to bongs

14. I don't think it's really about who cares. It seems to be more about just having a fun conversation. I guess you guys are more into being douches for fun?

15. actually, those kind of scenes are the funniest to me, ie pineapple express, knocked up - even the small smoke circle session in that 70's show were the best part of each episode.

but on topic, in half baked he stole some extremely potent buds - that's basically half the story, but i see what you mean.

16. Who cares about who cares?

17. Just a movie. Don't let something as simple as that get to you.

18. It's either that or we get to watch a bunch of actors pretend to smoke for 10 minutes