Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this part of the forum is a BAD idea

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tormentedimp, Feb 25, 2009.

1. seriously, if you have some sort of ingenious new stash spot or somthing of that nature i really dont think you should post it. Im SURE there are cops all over this site and if u tell people where to look or hide it ur giving the cops a better idea of places to stash things. not your stash specifically but it gives them a general idea of places to look when searching all sorts of drug offenders.

of course then if ur not worried and assume they already know all the good spots why have a special stash in the first place. just leave it in your top drawer or somewhere else not in plain view

2. This is more of a place to show off new strains from pick ups, not actual stash spots

3. Ummmmmmm wtf?

All they did was sep forums so people dont haver to look so hard for hookups and shit. Has nothing to do with stashing. I like this cause i love seeing what others are getting and strains. Favorite :)

Yeah...

4. Besides getting used to the new rules, which should take like 10 seconds, I don't see any real negatives with the new layout. I actually like it, its something new for a change and it will hopefully help with all the bs topics being posted in the wrong sections.

5. original post is biscuit...

but...

fuck the police!

6. dude who cares. if people were worried i think they would know not to post it on this website. and cops dude im sure there are some on GC but i doubt they'll be knockin on your door, go to your room and take your little stash of weed and smoking device. they go after bigger fish, like people who have grow operations and shit, but all those ppl know not to post it here. so yea. no real threat .

7. this is the stash "spot" not post your stash spots bro

8. "look at this one guy who posted pictures of his marijuana on the internet, we HAVE TO FIND OUT WHO HE IS!!!"

9. dude the whole sub forum bs was a bad idea in general, but I don't think people have to worry about getting in trouble for posting there pickups on here, unless they feel the need to include their name and address with there pictures

10. "Stash Spot"- the spot we come to when we want to talk about our stashes

"Stash Spot"- not necessarily the spot you come to when you want to talk about the spot where your stash is.

11. I didnt do it.

12. Freedom is a wonderful thing, and trust they have better things to do then to search a bud forum for new idea's, cmon man wtf?

13. he is right though it does say you can post where your spot is

[​IMG]

14. Read the forum description.

15. #15 tormentedimp, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    hahahahhaha my badd. i ididnt read the desription. i thought i was for specifically what iwas talkin about

"but i doubt they'll be knockin on your door, go to your room and take your little stash of weed and smoking device"

this is specifically what i wasnt reffering to. i said itd give them a batter idea on where to look during a search of car or home or person

so yea sorry for not reading the description

edit: actually now that i think about it there wasnt a description at all when i read it this morning it was just a link to the forum. but i could be mistaken -shrug-

16. man im hungry
    anyone got any tacos?

17. hehe. If anything the DEA has been posting ideas on this site for years to entrap the lurkers. We're all sheep. baaaaah. :laughing: :smoke:

18. word.

19. 29_tacos_lgl.jpg