Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This ones for you guys

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iryad, May 21, 2010.

1. #1 iryad, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    done with school, did great on all my finals, pulled through with all 4 A's and 1 B, and I'm about to go to summer school in New Zealand in 8 days. I'm pretty excited, and just had to share with you guys.

For this epic moment, i present you with:
    i put a password on it so no body else could access it through my site;
    username: clouds
    pass: masterchiefer

just a side note, i usually never have my shirt off, i promise, it's just really hot out here ha, sorry about that in advance. :D

edit: oh and i'm having a cup of tea with it btw too, makes it even awesomer.

2. lol I watched but I'm not sure why. Congrats on yours school or whatever but you should get glass :p your vid would be more interesting.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCzVjt5S3WU&feature=related]YouTube - Ostrich Mating Dance[/ame]

4. hahah, speaking of glass my mom recently found my brothers bong and smashed it to pieces, so in the meantime i had to improvise with my homemade waterbottle bong, still rips amazing too.

5. Great vid :) Motivates me to try to make a homemade bong. I tried once but it went horribly :(