This one's for you DeXrS!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Phased, Dec 11, 2008.

1. This is the pure DXM product from 4 5oz (the biggest) bottles.

:hello:It's about an eighth of pure DXM. :hello:

:love:

[​IMG]

2. nice did you extract it or order it pure?

3. I just buy the $2 8oz bottles that only have DXM at the store down the street. 2 bottles and I'm having a nice trip. Never bothered doing the extraction, since I find drinking it works just as well/

4. #4 Phased, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2008
    Extracted from the Delysm.

:p Duh! :p

Here's the guide:
    http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/otc/dxmpolistirexs169799.html

Those 2 piles are enough for around 30 trips depending on your desired plateau. You can capsule the powder and then add lemon juice and degrade the polistirex for a 3-4 hour INTENSE trip

Or, you can leave the polistirex, dose a few 100mgs over regular dose and trip for 9-10 hours on a decent trip.

5. which extraction method? What base did you use, and did you use napatha or any other agent to help seperation?

Also, nice powder. I was going to make some, but the time it took to do it, and the low risk of me actually throwing up a.k.a. I couldn't be bothered.

6. how did u end up getting it that dry...how much time did it take??

7. thats pretty cool man but how does it compare to say robo gels which are already just dxm

8. Can you snort the powder, or do you have to eat it?

9. Robo gels have sorbitol added to it. See what having too much sorbitol will do to you.

10. well that explains why i had to take the nastiest fucked up shit (while fucked up) that night at the observatory. thanks

11. you'd rather snort it?

:confused:

12. Thats some pretty cool shit bro + rep

13. The product is inactive when snorted and burns a whole hell of a lot. So, no.

Try the extraction yourself if you want.
    I posted the guide on one of my other replies to this thread.

The high is very pure and if you choose to remove the polistirex it will be extremely intense.

If you leave the polistirex in, but take a large enough dose, you will take a 12 hour trip and slowly sail through each of the plateaus.

The polistirex can be removed by taking the finished product and letting it soak in some type of acidic drink like Squirt or 50/50. Lemon juice and orange juice work too.

The procedure only takes a few minutes of actual work. You spend more time sitting and waiting for the DXM to sink to the bottom of your container than you do actually setting up the procedure.

14. Are you sure DXM is the only thing heavier than water in that syrup?

15. #15 Phased, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2008

The bottle contains 30mg of dextromethorphan polistirex per 5ml of liquid.

Dextromethoprhan polistirex is bascially dextromethorphan hydrobromide that is coated in an edible plastic to give the desired "extended-release" effect.

When you dilute the syrup with water, and then shake it up, the syrup bonds with the water and the polisterex coated DXM particles sink to the bottom.

DXM is the only ingredient.

16. whoew, hang on a mintue. i'm a dxm'er of old, semi retired as i only do it twice a year (one trip on the summer solstice and one on the autumnal equinox...i have my reasons). i've been wanting to try en extraction, as i feel the dxm gel tabs aren't quite as strong as robo max, for some reason robo max (not cough and cold, just cough max where the only active ingredient is dxm) hits me the hardest maybe because of the small amount of alcohol? anyway we all know robo is one of the most putrid tasting substances on earth. is it really as easy as the above post makes it look? is there a link or something that explains it in more detail? i've done delsyum once, and it was ok but nothing too hard. only felt the 2nd plateau. i'm interested in hearing more about this!

17. I posted a link to the extraction guide in one of my replies on this thread.

There's a bunch more guides as well, just search Google for "Polistirex Extraction."

The reason you didn't feel Delsym from just straight up drinking it is because it's an extended-release formula.

After all of your extraction is done and dried, you'll have a fine powder. It should be just ever so slightly orange. Take this extracted material and place your desired dose into a glass of Lemon Juice, Squirt, 50/50, or some other drink that's highly acidic and let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour.

This process will break down the polistirex coating and dissolve the DXM into your drink.

This concoction should hit you strong and fast, so be ready and don't overdose yourself.

Start with a small dose when dealing with your polistirex extraction.

18. yea baby! i might have to make an exception and dex on the winter solstice too! thanks!

19. #19 sheitson, Dec 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2008
    I didn't read the guide you posted, but whenever you do a regular extraction (ammonia/naptha/lemon juice) the dxm (whether it be polystirex or hybromide) becomes freebase dxm, thats how he gets extracted from the syrup in the first place, it breaks free from the base so that its able to dissolve into the naptha. Then to get powder you evaporate the naptha and you have freebase dxm powder, or you add lemon juice to the naptha and the freebase dxm bonds to the lemon juice acid base, which is how it transfers from the naptha over to the lemon juice. What you have isn't DXM polystirex powder (unless you did some other extraction method), its freebase dxm powder. If you let it sit for awhile it will convert to DXO, and IMO DXO kinda sucks, it makes you really itchy and the trip isn't nearly as good, so I would advise you to put a base on that dxm, a hydrochloride base would probably be the easiest.

I don't believe your 3-4 hour intense trip or 9-12 hour polystirex trip crap. DXM in any form other than polystirex will last around 8 hours whether its dxm hybromide/hydrochloride/acetate. Hell you can actually see the polystirex base sink to the bottom whenever you do the extraction, it looks like a snowing effect.

20. I stopped reading here.