Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This one's for science

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by heroreh, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Alright, GC. This one's for science.
    My friend and I made some brownies the other day. I ate one yesterday and experienced only mild effects. Let me rap it out for you.
    Brownies made with 6 grams of good smelling, good smoking dank. Simmered without bubbling at all, at a constant 350 degrees for 30 minutes. During that time the temp spiked up to 375 twice, and almost to 400 once. Each time the cooking vessel and oil were immediately removed from heat and fanned until back around 350 degrees. This all happened very quickly, in the span of a minute or two. Oil was constantly stirred, at the end of the 30 minutes the oil itself was a medium dark brown, and the ground up dank was dark brown in color. We proceeded to bake the brownies in a 9 x 13 pan at 325 for approx. 30 minutes. Cooled, cut into 24 1in x 2in pieces, wrapped into tin foil lined tupperware.
    For the record, I am 5'11, 160lbs in good shape, however I was also quite tired, having stayed up until 3am the past two nights. I ingested one brownie, roughly two inches by one inch, at 4pm after having eaten an approx. 3/4s of a chipotle sized burrito 1.5 hours before. At the one hour mark there was a slight buzz. At the two hour mark the buzz was more intense but only similar to maybe two hits of dank weed. This feeling lasted until the end of the high.

So, my fellow scientists, what happened? The bud was dank, the cooking was by the recipe found at: Pot Brownies

I was expecting to get much more blasted off these. Was my high weaker because of my lunch? being tired? cooking process? Please give me your advice!
    I intend to eat two the next time I can devote proper time to monitoring and enjoying the high. PEACE