This one video explains it all

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Sickomindo, Oct 22, 2019.

1. This should be a sticky.

I stopped wasting my time with seed banks and if I’m going to spend money and time and break my back on a grow it’s going to be directly from a breeder. I didn’t want no watered down version.

My last grow was my first run with his genetics (Cindy99 fem) and I won sixth place out of 121 entries on grow diaries and I thought I knew what sticky good genetics was until I got beans directly from him. He’s a great guy and you would be doing yourself favors by sticking with him.

IMG_1219.JPG
    IMG_1330.JPG
    IMG_1158.JPG
    IMG_1209.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Why are seeds at seed banks not as good as if u got same seed from a breeder?

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 baconman1945, Oct 22, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    He's shilling this video and Bros Grimm seeds on the site. He also posted the link in the Beginner's forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ya i did and that means what exactly? Dude im not selling anything and there is damn good info on that video I know for a fact would help alot of people understand genetics. Whats your point? Im just a small grower that was trying to help some on here find good info and a source. I havnt gotten shit from rick (although he did give me free beans when I bought some of his fake genetics off of Grower‘s choice) but i also paid $100 for those cindyxdurban thai beans you see in that pic above.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Various reasons depending on what bank/breeder. Not all banks or breeders are horrible or great. There can be variations of both. I do know Rick (Mr. Soul) does the hard work and he’s completely qualified for it and has the history to back it up as far as his ability to take the time and know what he’s looking for to weed out bad genetics and attributes. Sometimes its a lazy breeder, sometimes its a lousy seed bank cause Half the time they’re not growing that stuff out themselves and the other half the time they don’t know what they got exactly and I hate guesswork. Like the plant I have now going now I’m getting ready to harvest, she’s definitely a lemon OG (I have never grown a Lemon) but is she the same real lemon OG with the correct phenotypes and attributes from the original breeder? No prob not. But she does smell like lemon so she definitely has that attribute to her.

IMG_2747.JPG IMG_2746.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. lol it's all good, man. I never said you were selling anything, and I'm sure that the info in those videos would be helpful to a new grower or someone looking to learn about growing.

Posting the same video that acts as advertising for one breeder in two forums and speaking derogatorily about all seedbanks comes off as having a strong perspective and trying to influence others to agree with your perspective -especially because you posted it in the beginner's forum, where readers often don't have the experience to have their own perspective developed. That's all my comment meant.

There are plenty of bad breeders, and, as you recognized in your other comment, there are plenty of great seedbanks. Some good breeders and seedbanks are registered as advertisers here on GrassCity: Grasscity Advertisers This sub-forum often has information on freebies and promotions that they're hosting. The Vault seedbank has a few freebies that they're giving away right now.
    Beautiful flowers! The breeder obviously did good work in selecting genetics for cola-stacking. Cool light, too. They obviously love it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Gotcha.

Ty. This girl here is actually a lemon og outlier bean that came from my buddy. She was a experiment that wasn’t supposed to be in my tent. Originally she was vegging outside and this wasnt a normal run for me or id have 4 going and the genetics would of definitely of been my Cindy99 x durban thai i havnt gotten to grow yet.

Im saving money and planning on moving soon thats why this happened. I need to find a grow roomate with someone that wants to rent a house in barstow/29 palms/ west coast area. Anyone want to invent a growmate app? Cause we fkn need one.

• Like Like x 2