This one time when i was 13

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daftie420, Aug 17, 2011.

1. me and my friend were stoned off our asses in grade 7 and we were playing with lighters all day every day in class with everyone staring at us..... :D i was stoed

2. #2 Catlyfe, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm getting the feeling this happened today.

3. x2!...

4. Dude relax, I was making fun of this kid for making such a dumb thread. I dont normally post anything like this, in fact i think thats my first cool story bro. Also I was making fun of the way he spelled stoned.

...12 posts and you're tryna come at me with the rule book. Lol. Calm down

5. Yeah I know haha I like fucking with people like that I was just kidding about my post I really don't give a fuck. Toke on...

6. Sure that didnt happen yesterday?

7. Sounded like a riot...

8. no it didn't happen today, btw middle school isn't even in yet cause my cousin is still on facebook at 4am

9. Better to have a mod tell you? I assure you, they are quite serious about cutting down on the worthless posts and posts that are disrespectful. :rolleyes:

ZebrasFromHell, Good Job!! I know I would rather get reminded by another common Blade (or Bladie) rather than a Mod Blade(or ie). :smoke:

10. #12 potchocolate, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
  11. If he needs to take a stick out of his ass, judging by this post, you need to take your head out of yours. :wave:

That's a pretty good story OP.

12. i like where this thread is going..what can i pull out of my ass?

13. That's badass. Did you burn all the desks? You're like a crazy person, because you did a thing you aren't supposed to. If that was me , I'd be like "stop starin, yo, cause I'm stoed." Then I would burn them. With the lighters I was playing with. Because even though I wish I had eyes that could burn people just by looking at them, it never works. So to sum up: I can't burn things with my eyes, and I don't think I would wish for that from a genie. I would probably ask for a pet basilisk. Then when people ask me to stop playing with lighters, I'd show them my basilisk, and it would burn them better than my lighters, cause they can breathe fire and could probably fit in my pocket, and I don't think a dragon would fit in my pocket. That's why they don't let you bring basilisks to school, even for a science project.

14. this thread confuses me, but i feel like i should comment..... :smoking:

15. What the fuck are you on youngbuck? Truth serum?