This one time, I was out of it

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FlyingColors7, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Okay so I decided to take some crazy hits/shots. I got this idea from Beerfest but I didn't do it right, purposely. You take a hit, then before you exhale you take a shot. But I had already done it before. So I decided to step it up a notch. I decided to fill a party sized cup(the red ones) half way with Bacardi 151. And we were smoking some really fire stuff. So I took a huge hit first of all, first to start off the smoke sesh, and I downed the whole shot. I couldn't breathe for a few seconds. I went and threw up int he grass. Next thing I know Im inside talking about skateboards and stuff, then I flash to my friends house were apparently I was eating plastic. Then my friends made videos of my pressing the button on the microwave to open the door and closing it with my head over and over. And then my friend just yells out, "Oh my god, there are like a hundred green elves running on your lawn" and like literally 3 seconds after I was like, "Huh? Oh my gosh!"

Then I apparently I knocked down all of my friends hanging laundry and he kicked me. And then I just finished my high and went to get a haircut were I felt so burned yet soothed.

2. lol. uhh? nice, i guess.

3. #3 stoned_24/7, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2008
    well one big hit & a half a party cup of Bacardi 151 & your retarded I guess.. not to sound like a dick but I mean come on

4. well thats different .. lol

5. Well I had to try it, what is so retarded about having a good time? Skipped a whole day in what felt like 2 hours.

6. It's called a submarine. Pertty wicked.

I never get wacked out from it though.

7. Sounds like some classic high school fun...

8. i have a friend that can get hella fucked up from so little weed or alcohol its ridicoulous like he does shit like that on a regular basis

9. its called a strikeout and you have to take a bong rip, chug a beer and take a shot of any type of liqour, all in one breath

10. ^^Mhmmm, that. Man I want to smoke but I think I have to babysit, and now way Im gonna do the strikeout I would be too out of it.

11. This is why I don't drink anymore.