This one is for the firefighters

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mushroomsatsuji, May 24, 2010.

1. Finally. I feel like my life has finally started. HS was a blur and I rushed into college. I never knew what I wanted to do with my life...till now. I just got approved to register for the firefighting program at my local college. Once finished, I will go to the Houston Fire Academy where I will get 50K just for training! It will take about 2 years to get through it all but less time training at the Academy and I will become a full firefighter sooner.

I wonder how many openings are in Hawaii...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO9yVs4aIP4]YouTube - FIREFIGHTER ANTHEM: A TRIBUTE SONG[/ame]

2. Damn, but remember, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Good luck!

3. Good luck! In CA it's ridiculous trying to get a job. At least 600 applicants per position.

4. good luck man, i guess you'll have to quit smoking weed if you become a firefighter, but yeah fuck it there are more important things than weed, good luck.:eek:

5. He's right, but if I was you, I'd maybe treat myself with a bong rip or 2 following your Random. That's what my buddy and a few other fire fighter ex-stoners that I know do. You just have to know that if you wanna smoke, it's a hit or two, not the full sesh, and definitely not more than once or twice a week. Good luck bro! :wave:

6. That wont be for another 2 years. The college doesnt drug test, but the city will.

7. Good luck :wave:

My cousin fights wild fires out west during the summer. Shes fucking crazy.

8. hah, cool, she sounds like a lesbian. :eek:

9. Congrats and good luck!! :)