This one goes out to the LADIESSSSSSS

Discussion in 'General' started by TankOne, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Hey cuties can you do me a HUGEEEE favor. Can you lose the fucking MFF's!!! Like seriously you don't need a fat bitch walking around by your side all day to make you look better. Chances are if you look good we're gunna holla anyways. And if you look good and your walking around with a fat bitch we're probably goign to stray away anyways just to avoid contact with the female blackwhole with her arm tightly packed through the strap of a fake coach bag... Thanks. keep lookin good. Have a great night

sorry guys just hadda rant///

2. shallow, and pedantic. :rolleyes:

3. thanks for your opinion:wave:

4. hahahaha... wtf is an MFF d00d?

5. for those who dont know, MFF = Mandatory Fat Friend..

6. Manditory Fat Friend..

Before this turns out bad i have no problem with some meat on the bones but im talking about that beached whale all low selfesteemed girls have on a leash at all times.

7. ^missed the family guy reference then, lol

8. Sounds like someone is having a hard time getting some.

9. word up my brotha :wave::rolleyes:

10. Hahaha, dude I totally know what your talkin about, this one girl I was into had a cousin, Sheri that looked like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Down to a T with the arm tightly through a couch bag that they have to make that stupid face lookin for shit.

Anyway, Sheri was so huge that when she bent down her pants couldn't cover the hemisphere that was this girl's ass, and so the cool kids at school started calling her Crack o Don.

And my sister Emily, the black sheep and flighty one of the family introduced her to someone as Don. The fat bitch was like waaaaa.

And I laughed and laughed and am still laughin.

11. Sound slike im tired of railin cuties while they're huge friends make a permenant indent on my couch ....

12. #14 Mephysto, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2009

Dude you're on a roll tonight.

Edit: Also, Teddy is a skinny black dude with a 70s afro that talks in jive and sells weed. North Shore area.

13. #15 Mephysto, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sTKVN9UAnw"]YouTube - 20 Tenacious D - Double Team - Tenacious D[/ame]

14. wtf lol im on that south shoreeee

15. Seriously what part, I live about Quincy area.

16. You know, as a woman I feel horrible for the ladies that are overweight (beyond control) because alot of times you can't do anything about it. I have a friend that has a disease with her kidneys...? but anyways she is extremely over weight. Does not mean im not going to hang out with her! Im not saying im the hottest thing in the world, but just because she is "bigger" than most does not mean she needs to be dislodged from the world and thrown on a island and forbidden from designer purses. Weird. How immature. -rep.

17. I'm not bitching about fat chicks im bitching about girls who use them to make themselves look betterrrrrr. get tha pictureeeee befroe you go neg repppin

18. QFT. id rep you, but i have to spread it around? :rolleyes:

:wave: