Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This New Pot Looks Weird

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kikimalone, Jul 26, 2014.

1. ok, I've done my share of parties back in the day, when we had real shit.  my son, 19yrs old, I noticed was smoking something.  I told him, hey don't try to flake me, you'll never know what realy partying means, so fess up, what is it, and I want to try it.

anyway, first schock was how little you get these days for the same price we use to buy a dime bag? LOL

so, this looks like it's pasted with something. I don't smell it like it's supposed to smell and they put it inside those small cigars.  honestly it sounds kind of stupid, because it seems you're smoking more of the cigar leaf than the pot. but anyway,

I just need to know if anyone knows what that paste is pot1.jpg

any update please, I'd appreciate it. truth be told, I didn't like it. maybe cuz I'm older than dirt, and still having flashbacks from 100 years ago, or it could be something else, I don't know.

thank you,
    G.Malone

2. From the picture and the actual size of the pieces of bud it's really hard to say. What does it smell like? If you smoked it what did it taste like?

3. well it doesn't really smell. maybe it's me, I've been on a lot of medications since cancer,but I know when I pass a mexican guy having lunch and toking, it's the real stuff. 
    what it feels like is like there is some paste mixed with some of it. you can actually like stretch the paste by squeezing on it. I just want to know what it is.  It's been a long time for me, I've been out of the loop.
    I have a feeling this crap is cheaper, cuz he showed me some other stuff that I knew was good. but probably more expensive.
    but, i need to know what the spike is, so that I can see if there's some side effects from it .

thanks for responding

4. If it doesn't really have a smell it could be old and dry, most likely low quality. Does it feel sticky? Those are the trichomes. There's higher levels of cannabinoids in modern cannabis than say 20 years ago due to hybridization and different strains breeding together. What do you mean you can stretch the stickiness? Like you can literally pick some of it off? Sorry about the cancer.

5. I think you're right, it's low quality, but it does bother me that there's no smell. not stretchy, but how you said, sticky. for me that is not normal. but i don't know about this new age stuff.

thanks so much.

6. #6 LuxSpiritus, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    I think it's spice. It just looks like it. I may be wrong. But if it's doesn't smell like cannabis, it's not cannabis. Spice smells pretty bad, like chemicals kind've. It's an artificial cannabinoid that is a designer drug as in legal cannabis substitute. I've seen spice that looks like that an the pasty oiliness aswell. These artificial chemicals are extremely harmful. I know people who have smoked so much. One guy heavily smoked it and had a heart attack at 26, and they said he had cardiovascular problems, and it was probably because of the spice. Another guy lost it and ended up badly injuring himself aswell as going to jail, later a mental facility (Won't say why). I've seen people who can barely speak when they are on it they literally smoke themselves retarded/ It's horrible, It's illegal in my state and should be. They spray synthetic chemicals on plant material, not natural in the slightest. I honestly think it's spice., if he thought it was weed it's not.

Opp he/she's gone.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabis

7. oh man i hope it aint that spice aka fake weed for your sons sake. before i knew what it could do i used to smoke it everyday and it really does have bad long term effects. as well as short term effects, lots of times i experienced what felt like i was literally dying, its nothing to smoke trust me

8. Doesn't look like spice it's normal to have sticky bud it means you have some premo shit

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 Querkle F, Jul 26, 2014
    This is a troll thread

10. Thats not spice.

Its bud. Just a very very small amount.

11. #11 LuxSpiritus, Jul 26, 2014
    I don't know man it looks pretty sketchy. It would smell like bud. And it really doesn't look like bud either at a close look. I'd need a bit of a better picture. and weed doesn't stretch it breaks, it's not pasty either.

12. This paste thing you are on about makes no sense to me, buds shouldn't be pasty at all.

13. oh lord, ya'll confusing me now. he says he can smell it, but I can't. so I don't know if something is wrong with my smeller cuz I haven't been able to smell my candles like I use to so I'm not sure about anything.

now ya'll got me worried, gotta take a xanex....LOL :eek: :eek:

14. #14 kikimalone, Jul 26, 2014
  15. Ive seen a lot of spice in my day, literally hundreds of blends.
    It's definitely marijuana.  Spot on, from tha shade of green, texture of trichomes, and the orange hairs.

16. ohhh thanks...what is trichomes?  back in da day we didn't use these kinds of words to describe pot. we had other names. B) B) :wave:

Trichomes are the white crystaly-hairy bits that cover the bud.

18. Just burn a lil and smell it if it smells like pot then I would say you have pot ,it looks like pot from the pic maybe a better pic would help

19. Cannabis has form, that does not have form.