This new chick i met is next to perfect.........but

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ReallyHigh89, May 5, 2013.

1. So I meet this girl about 2 weeks age. I REALLY, REALLY like her. We been on a few dates, there been some heavy kissing and stuff like that but no sex yet. She works 2 jobs, goes to school, and owns her own home. WTF. She's Perfect. So we are on our first date and she mentions she has a roommate, I didn't think much of it at the time, but later in the date it comes back up. I say something like, "Do you have a good roommate? dose she pay her bills on time?" Then she hits me with the left hook "Yeah HE dose" Then the right cross "he's my EX we dated for 5 years" SON OF A BITCH! I almost called it off right there. She started talking about him and said he moved in shortly after she bought the house. Shortly after that he attempted to cheat on her with her sister. They broke up and he had no where to go and she needed help paying the bills. So he never moved out. The way she talks she cant stand him, he's supposed to go, and I have nothing to worry about. On top of all that I live an hour away, and I work around 60 hours a week. I know what happens when a girl gets lonely and her man isn't around. She claims she's crazy about me. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and we've been out a couple more times. We have a great time when we are with each other. But I can't get over it though. I've been taking a poll amongst friends. Asking if I should run or stay. So I need your help GRASSCITY community. Should I stay, or should i go. I really want to hear from the ladies. Could you live with an ex you claim to hate, without the temptation of sex?:confused::confused::confused:

2. hmmmm...its tough to say, but imo i wouldnt be able to date a chick who lived with her ex...even if she isnt cheating i still think problems would arise from the "unknown" while your away working and what not..
    just my .02