This Needs Attention!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NorseMythology, Jun 17, 2020.

1. i think liberals are going to fuck this country up big time. there's room for improvement but not at the cost of the agendas i see being pushed.

2. How are they going to fuck it up?

3. lol man you're baiting me. the split of the nation is quite obvious. people label politics with so many different labels these days idk even know what a middle of the road person is. if you want to listen to how the "liberals" will fuck up America tune into Sean Hannity. if you want to learn how the liberals will fuck up America tune into CNN or MSNBC anytime. those talking heads can explain the left, fight, liberal, conservatives much better than i.

i still consider myself a liberal-conservative, anti-war, anti-globalist, pro-capitalist, consenting-adults-screw-each-other-however-you-want, a-womans-body-is-her-own, live-and-let-live, anti-racist. plus a few other things like state's rights, small government, etc.

idk wth you call a mofo like me. most certainly call me anti biden/clinton/obama and all their duplicitous ilk.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. So you're an independent. I am independent too but registered as a democrat due to closed primaries in my state. I'm going to vote for Biden through I don't agree with an assault weapons ban as I currently own 3 registered ARs and one ghost AR, so 4 total. And have no desire to own more. And I also don't agree about the decriminalization of marijuana. I think it should be legal at the federal level. I don't see why people with jobs that require a clearance can't smoke weed but can get drunk. Though having a drinking problem is still problematic so habitual cannabis use will probably be in the same boat. It would also make sense in the current climate to have a discussion about legalization because it just gives police a reason to fuck with you.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. That's what needs attention, alright! Legalize Cannabis in all states!!
    We have it too good here in Oregon and it makes me feel guilty.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Imagine if you lived in Canada :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. NASA Launches "Lunar Loo" Challenge to Design a Reduced Gravity Toilet |

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has set an exciting, yet ambitious timeline to get us back to the moon by 2024! But instead of merely planting a flag, playing a round of golf, and collecting some rocks to bring home, NASA hopes to establish a permanent lunar base that will eventually act as the launching point for crewed missions to Mars.

If humans are to settle on the moon en route to exploring the “final frontier,” they’ll also need to figure out how to perform many tasks in reduced gravity that we terrestrials take for granted, such as using the loo. And so, to help mankind “go” where no man has gone before, NASA just launched the “Lunar Loo Challenge”.

NASA is looking for a next-generation device that is smaller, more efficient, and capable of working in both microgravity and lunar gravity. Getting back to the Moon by 2024 is an ambitious goal, and NASA is already working on approaches to miniaturize and streamline the existing toilets. But they are also inviting ideas from the global community, knowing that they will approach the problem with a mindset different from traditional aerospace engineering. This challenge hopes to attract radically new and different approaches to the problem of human waste capture and containment.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Getting back to the moon?

Surely gotta have been there first, no?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. You don't think we have been there?

10. Do you believe that the moon landings were faked?

11. I know that at least we got to stay up late that night in 1969 and watch the landing on our little television.

There’ve been those that say the whole thing was faked but it seemed pretty real to my 4 year old wide eyed innocence.

I wanna be an astronaut! Lol

j

12. You don't ever hear about the good stuff, just the stuff that makes you angry. I wish more people knew that.

Some of the people that posted above me are proof of that. c;

13. Considering the cancel culture that springs up to destroy the lives of anyone who dares to speak an opinion other than the radical left, yeah I'd say there is a large portion of liberals that don't respect the constitution. As even though the first amendment technically only applies to government banned speech, the spirit of the first amendment and the right to freedom of speech / expression of opinions is heavily trampled upon these days.

As to liberal politicians, yeah the first two amendments have been slowly eroded away for decades, the so-called "conservatives" in political power have even contributed some to it but it is basically a party platform these days for the more "liberal" democrats.

• Like Like x 2
  14. There is plenty of evidence you can see for yourself with a powerful enough telescope. I think it's Apollo 11 and 17 locations I've seen which are visible about a week past new moon, never put the effort in to see all 6 that are visible though.

• Like Like x 2
  15. It's only okay for black people to be racist, duh!

• Like Like x 1
  16. If Sean Hannity, Trump's chief cheer leader is who you're listening to then you're consuming biased propaganda.

The medias role in a free society should be to act as a watchdog on the state not spend every waking hour stroking politicians cocks. Sean Hannity is not a journalist, he's a government propagandist. A shill for Trump and his administration. No matter what Trump does Hannity will try and defend him.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. I agree with all of that but I don't think Possum was saying that he watches Hannity. It looks like he's just saying Hannity et al will attack the left and CNN and MSNBC will attack the right.

• Like Like x 1
  18. @DaPhats got it just about correct. again, we're dealing with the written word and sometimes the words dont come out right. here's what i intending my words to mean.

yes, sean hannity is a hand puppet for trump. in Sean's world view "the liberals" are going to ruin the nation. that's all he ever harps on, day after day after day. yada, yada, yada.

"the liberals" are the talking heads and guests on CNN and MSNBC that Hannity refers to in large part. if we want to learn HOW "the liberals" are going to ruin the country just tune in because all they ever harp on is THEIR vision of the future, day after day after day. yada, yada, yada.

Sean say "they", and CNN and MSNBC and their guests are part of that "they".

i tell ya what. if the newest "leaks" about trump, russia, and the taliban are true i will drive to DC and drag the mf'er out of the WH myself and put the whoop ass on him. i actually told my wife around 3:30 today, "I'm done with his sorry ass".

that story best not be true or i will launch the campaign myself to impeach him.

• Like Like x 3
  19. New reports claim Bolton briefed him in March 2019.
    This mama jama is not good for the security of our nation.
    :smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Apologies Possum, misread you!

@DaPhats thanks for the clarification!

• Like Like x 1