Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This must be the first time I've taken a tolerance break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dopethrone420, Aug 22, 2011.

1. So I've been smoking fairly regularly for a while now (couple of years), especially this summer when I've been smoking multiple tons of weed. I ran out about 2 1/2 weeks ago. My dealer is in a foreign country and all my friends who I could buy through were away until recently. I thought it would be really hard to go from heavy smoking to no smoking, but to my surprise, it wasn't at all. After the first few days I barely even thought of weed, and when I did, it was more like "you know, some weed would be nice right about now", like the desire you have for a cold beer on a hot day. Now I've arranged a pickup so I'm going to get some weed, and when I smoke it I'm going to get blazed off my ass.

Like I said in the title, this is the longest I have gone without smoking since I started. I think I'm going to take breaks more often, not this long, but long enough to remind myself what role weed plays in my life: it's really awesome, but if I had to never smoke again I'd be just as happy. As much as I like it, I don't need it, and it can be easy to fall into that trap. If you want to quit for whatever reason but are worried that it will be hard, trust me, it will be far easier then you think. Go for it, after three days you will barely care that you can't smoke.

2. You shall be blazed