this morning

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nickhill09, Sep 9, 2008.

1. hey everyone.... you have no clue how much this morning sucked!!! i woke up around 10 and i was wanting to wake and bake with sum KB i had bought the otherday..... long story short...... my bud got smoked by my friend last night that came over:( soooo yah i was stuck smoking Res. out of one of my pipes:mad: no joke it was one of my worst wake and bakes!!!!

2. Could you lie and fabricate a much more interesting story :(?

3. :laughing::laughing:LOL

4. i would definitley make him get me another sack, and probably mollywhop him for smoking my bud without permission. i cant stand that. how much was left?

5. What a dick!

that's the reply for practically every thread in this section.

'Been baked since 3!

HELL YEAH!

6. ummm so i had to wake up at 7:00 and go to work this morning. cant wake and bake because i have a real job where i can't be stoned at. so your morning didn't suck ok?? and i have to do it all over again tomorrow!

7. why lie and make a story up?

this is REAL life stories.
    learn to read.
    not try and be an e-thug.

8. What the hell's your problem?

9. #9 Elechronic, Sep 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2008
    Can't recognize or take a joke?

I don't see you coming into the thread to make a comment on the original post, but rather to be an "e-thug" and carp on me.

Force your friend to reimburse you or don't invite him to share your bud. So he smoked it while you were sleeping?

10. This morning I found out the bike I bought with the last $65 of my money to get back and forth from school and work is a POS and not worth fixing in the words of a repairman I got an estimate from. So unless the guy who sold it to me proves to be a decent human being I'm up shit creek, and I just have a feeling. Son of a bitch.

11. Well you see, jokes are funny, whereas what you said was pointless and maybe even mildy insulting.

12. you'd actually smack your friends in the face with your dick? thats cool

13. Well you see, that's how you took it, and it wasn't even directed towards you; and your comment was equally if not more pointless.

Been a while since I heard "mollywhop" :) Yes, mollywhop him