this morning

Discussion in 'General' started by passit'around, Feb 19, 2008.

1. this morning before school I waked and baked...so now I'm just chilling in 1st block ..(gov Eco) and we've got a sub..she's like 90 so she can't hear me talking or anything...but yea this has been a very successful morning..

2. I'm eating a bowl of shreddies (may make a second one) and listening to Snoop Dogg's remix of Riders on the Storm.

3. I ate a bowl of Fruit Loops and Frosted Flakes (theyre ggrreeaaatt) and am about to make my way down to a headshop and grab a new diffused downstem due to my old one snapping:(

Getting drunk and smoke the bong always results in a tipped over bong. Luckily its a clean cut and im about to go get another:D

Have fun in schooly:)

4. thats cool man i rember back in the day when i was in school i allway got high before and subs where great could allway screw around in cllas when there was a sub

5. Fa sho....and it was great also because my first block teacher is a smart ass, cocky son of a bitch..he really calls me out all the time and the last time he did it I cussed him out and got wrote up...was great because the day before my dad found my stash... xD. But how is everyones Tuesday morning going?

6. mine has been pretty shitty so far haha. I'm kind of hung over from an acid trip and no sleep, slept through my english class, and then remembered I had math at 930 so I had fifteen minutes to get ready and get to campus. Eating some lunch right now, gonna shower then I have mass communications and an interview later.

7. I wish I would have discovered sweet, sweet buds in high school. I would have been baked every day and it would have been so much more fun..

8. It deff made the days more interesting :smoking:

9. man o man, I remember those days when I would think it was a "successful morning"....I remember, gett'n high, taking some xanxies, somas, of course the ol classic adderal, which reminds me, I just woke up, and I need to smoke a newport

10. I'm recently off a tolerance break so I have a low tolerance and I just wake and baked a blunt to myself :)

11. I just got back from work. I finally got my paycheck ^^

Secrets...here I come!

12. Ewwwwwww

13. What? I like their panties:rolleyes: