This might sound crazy, and I don't know if this is a method dog's use but...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by livelifeyee, Dec 18, 2010.

1. #1 livelifeyee, Dec 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2010
    I just now realized when I come home from a nice sesh, my dog smells my clothes insanely, AND on top of that he licks my finger tips because he tastes the swisher. Now I dont know but to me that looks like he smells and inhales all the smell of ganja off my clothes to make himself high.

WOW :smoking:

ps: and after about twenty minutes go by he goes and eats his own food (he never ever does).

Pics of dog: [​IMG]

2. anytime i go outside to smoke a joint or blunt, my dogs at first will be all crazy and excited when i first get out there. few minutes into sparking up, they are all calm and lying down, almost alseep. remember that dogs sense of smell is ALOT more sensitive than ours (some say a thousand times more sensitive).

3. Thats probably why he sniffs his own crap too.

4. Wow that is sooo true. +rep lol (dont even fvckin know if i can do that but im faded so dgaf)

@mushroomsatsuji
    ROFL:hello:

5. i read somewhere that thc can affect animals in the same way as us. cause animals can get drunk and they act similar to us. seriously youtube it haha

6. my cat tries getting into my room hardcore after i sesh, windows open in there can't let him in lol

7. WOW. Your dog is all :cool:

8. :smoking: yha, thas why they have drug dogs they love the smell of it,,,,,,,,,,:rolleyes: i wonder if that why they dont use drug ducks, maybe ducks hate dope, ha,,:smoking: