This might sound a little off but is there some such thing as...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheEndGuy, Mar 25, 2009.

1. A set of seeds I could buy with very little smell and high yeild potential. I know anything can have a good yeild depending on how you grow, but smell is very important at the moment. my money isnt good to buy expensive CO2 or expensive air vents due to the recession, so im researching some frugal ways to deodorize the smell, one being starting out with a not so smelly seeds/plant. Let me know some of you best advices. PS. Anyone buy seeds from here? this site seems really stealth.

2. Oh dont worry I got all day, Im just twiddling my thumbs watching MTV.

3. or if you want a sativa dominant strain...go C99. It has low odor and is high yielding. Hempdepot now has some 20 beans for $70....good luck & stay safe

4. interesting.. I dont mind it not smelling, as long as when I smoke it its good. light smell is just fine for me. But maybe your right maybe I should just get something that smells powerful, but I dont want to stink up my Apt, i would like it to be as stealth as possible. You know, even if I buy something with good smell( and by good I mean stinky) Id have to buy expensive masking mechandise... what would you guys recommend if I take this route, as far as buying some sort of order remover.. (any takers on tons of glade plugins. lol ?)

5. Look at serious seeds Chronic

6. wow that is serious, but more than I'm barganning for. I dont wanna go over 100 for seeds, I just want some quick acess to a quick blaze. The lower the better, but quality is also a big factor. Those produce some massive buds, I could go for somthing like that, but definitly too steep for a high.

7. I agree. Fair enough. I will wait a bit until the chips are in my favor. What would you recommend for good order remover that does not affect potenency. CO2 or some sort of special air filter? If you will, name me some prices or good products so I can start budgeting. My dealer is only selling KB, and its come to a point where I gotta just grow my own to smoke, but its also come to a point where... well I need to get high quite often.. you know.. to ease the pain. LOL!

8. Do a search for odor on this site... there are TONS of DIY ideas for how to use activated charcoal to clean up the smell of your grow... CO2 is for growth, not odor control. You can run higher temps and get better growth if you raise CO2, it has nothing to do with smell. Whatever you plan on doing to vent heat from your lights, get some activated carbon in the line to clean up the smell. It's pretty simple really.

9. I'm using a 6x14 carbon filter from Foothill Filters on ebay. It costs around $114 and it has a built in fan...good deal. It works very well actually. You don't want to skimp on odor control if you live in an apt. Carbon filters are the best way to go...period. Stay Safe