Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this might be dumb, but...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by s3kans, Apr 25, 2013.

1. #1 s3kans, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2013
    can i smoke the goldies from my vape residue? Ive had a portable N02 Vapir for a couple years, never really used it till this week. the tubing has got alot of residue on it.
    i was able to scrape a substantial amount off onto a pin which i then proceeded to smoke off a hot knife - didnt appear to smoke though, and it may be dumb but it looked like it re-vaporized :laughing:
    i was expecting it to smoke like a mint bho spot, but no. the goldies on the pin disappeared but i couldnt tell if i actually smoked anything or not (no taste either).
    so whats the deal, there is no reason why that wouldnt work is there?

2. Ya, the goldies are good. Remember to clean that no2 it suppose to stop working welll if you don't clean it reguarley. Also check out the vapir no2 thread on FC lot of info there.

3. what in the hell kinda language are you speaking lol. Goldies? Mint BHO huh?

4. haha what? this is how people talk where im from. makes a little bit of sense doesnt it? (im not from the states)

5. im from ny and i understand you perfectly, idk what they are talking about... lol

i have collected and smoked mine with a screen and a bong just like with bubble hash and it was fine. taste was not good but not nearly like resin....

and got me decently high.