This might be a random question but..

Discussion in 'General' started by AhToker, Jan 12, 2013.

1. I've never been so angry or irritated to the point where i'd punch a wall. I know a lot of people have and do when they just want to punch something to let off some steem.

I had a dream last night where I was pissed off left the room and punched a door lol It was funny when I woke up because I never really get to that point in being angry.

Question is have you ever punched a wall? I'm sure this is a common thing. This thread might be pointless but hey..

2. Yes but just because i have such great luck i hit a stud.

3. Not a wall, but wooden bench, stool, column holding up my balcony..

4. Actually, I have a hole in my door now. I didn't really punch it, I slammed it and palmed through it. Don't remember what I was mad about at the time. I wouldn't normally punch a wall, though. Why damage shit and possibly hurt yourself in the process.

5. I think this actually says a lot about a person. How high their tolerance is to keep things bottled up until they blow up on a innocent wall. People actually break their hand this way a lot haha

6. Lets just say its gloryhole heaven at my place

Sometimes i get uber pissed lol

7. I've broken my hand before this way.

8. How mad were you after? Lol

9. Definitely have punched a wall before when I was pissed. You want to steer clear of me when I'm in a pissy mood.

10. I do this a lot, my closet door has three different holes in it from this. I also once broke my hand by punching a stucco wall

11. I can imagine this. I have a cousin whos room was coveres in holes -.-

12. Nah. I got a heavy bag for that.

13. I was still mad after. I was more pissed when I got home from the hospital and found out I hit right where there was a stud.

14. Nope can't say I ever took my anger out on an inanimate object, makes no sense to me. When I'm angry I seek to correct the anger within by going to the source of my anger, and solving that issue. If nothing can be done about the situation then no fucks will be given.

15. I've been know to break a few walls
    [​IMG]

16. oh yeah?

keep it trilla.

17. I think Trilla is ironic because Rick Ross is neither true nor real.

18. broken mirrors, cracked doors, holes in closet doors, holes in walls...

my house isnt physically abusive, more emotionally..

19. I've been at a party once in a pretty rough place and the kid who owned the house got pissed and kicked a hole through his door, then pulled it off it's hinges and tried to smash it through the window. Needless to say we got the fuck out of there.

20. Nope, I've never hit a wall or anything...wouldn't want to ruin my hand modeling career.